Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

usatoday redskin report

tonyriggins

Am i the only one that thinks Santana needs to take another game off??? I understand if he's cleared to play by the medical staff but I dont want him risking the rest of the season or even his career by rushing back too early. Moss relies 100% on his explosiveness after the catch and that's something you can't jeopardize. We have more than enough capable receivers on the team. I dont know, i just have a bad gut feeling on this one. :rolleyes:

if we dnot take the Eagles.....we are not going to have a shot at the post season at all.

Well, that statement pretty much goes for ALL of the remaining games (including last week against Dallas. It would just be a shame if he came back and got hurt again, keeping him out for more games. Gotta look at the big picture as well. All the games from here on out are "must wins."

I love how "GIbbs and Brunell" were pleased with LLyod and ARE.Well as long as Brunell was pleased thats good for everybody.Who they tryin to bull sh it.Everyone who tapes the games knows that Brunell is the reason why Lloyd and ARE #s are poor because of Boonells inability to get them the ball.

Archived