Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philly has never beaten a Brunell lead Team

natsfan3

Ramsey started the 2004 game where Ramsey threw a pick in the endzone at the very end of the game.

Also in that game Ramsey started when we lost 28-6 At Philly.

Brunell is in his 3rd year with us and he has only started the 2 games from last year vs. Philly. 2-0 is his record vs. them as a Redskins, not sure what his Jags record was vs. them.

I know we swept them last year, the year before Ramsey blew the game with the late INT, but we got beat at home was Brunell not the quarterback of that game??? A little bit more information please.....

Brunell had been benched before the first Eagles game in 2004.

And this means what? Think about it....our defense was MUCH better in 2004 and 2005. In 2004, we still loss the games regardless of the quarterback. In 2005 our defense was still strong and we won against McNabb w/o TO in the first game and McMahon in the second game. We barely won the last game of the season but thank god our defense held strong and scored a put-away-the-game touchdown.

Fast foward to our 2006 defense...not that good so far. Hopefully we can get our 2004 form back now that our starters are playing together. We're going to need our 2004 defense to stop the arsenal of the Eagles air game. We also need to play Rocky because its not like he can do worse than that pitiful Holdman on the left. If Holdman has a horrible game, we're going to lose by Westbrook running all over us and he's not even a true RB.

Our offense also need to step-up this week. Boonell is too inconsistent and as he goes so does the game. I have a widescreen tv and I see all too often how Boonell stays away from the deep ball. If he doesn't try often enough, he's not going to get comfortable with what Lloyd and ARE can do. This is why we have A LOT of missed deep balls because Boonell either waits too long to throw it or he overthrows the receiver.

Luckily we're in the NFC, which is horrible this year so we may be able to squeeze out a playoff win. We have to get to .500 first.

By the way, we could be 3-5 with Campbell so I still thik we should have started him this season regardless of how many games we win.

Is this really true? It doesn't surprise me. Hooray! A trend that bodes well for us! Hooray Mark Brunell!

However, as somebody already mentioned, Andy Reid has never lost coming off of a bye-week.

So, something has to give. I hope Brunell maintains his mojo against Philly. :fingersx:

Here is some food for thought:

Not only has Mark Brunell lost to the Eagles but we have Troy Vincent now. If Troy can give insite to Al Saunders on how the defense prepares and plays in/for specfic situations our offense has a damn good chance at exploiting their defence. On the same token Vincent knows how the Eagles offense works and their tendencies. Troy is an intelligent and savy veteran who is still in this league because of his smarts. We picked him up for this game.

Here is some food for thought:

Not only has Mark Brunell lost to the Eagles but we have Troy Vincent now. If Troy can give insite to Al Saunders on how the defense prepares and plays in/for specfic situations our offense has a damn good chance at exploiting their defence. On the same token Vincent knows how the Eagles offense works and their tendencies. Troy is an intelligent and savy veteran who is still in this league because of his smarts. We picked him up for this game.

Same could be said for Thrash who played in their offense. Teams change signals and everything from year to year, so yeah he could still help with tendencies. I doubt we picked up Vincent just to beat Philly twice, but good try.

Same could be said for Thrash who played in their offense. Teams change signals and everything from year to year, so yeah he could still help with tendencies. I doubt we picked up Vincent just to beat Philly twice, but good try.

Yeah, James Thrash saw a lot of playing time. I doubt the guy played on the first team very often. Vincent always played with the first team and not only that but he was a team leader. Don't compare Trash to Vincent unless you want to risk sounding like an moron.

Yeah, James Thrash saw a lot of playing time. I doubt the guy played on the first team very often. Vincent always played with the first team and not only that but he was a team leader. Don't compare Trash to Vincent unless you want to risk sounding like an moron.

Umm if i recall Thrash was picked up to be their #1 or #2 WR and played all the time for the eagles.

Thrash was McNabb favorite or #1 receiver, before coming back to the Redskins

Archived