Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

At least 7 states ban gay marriage...

rincewind

So you think a guy could choose to smoke pole??

I can't imagine that... but I guess you can???

Do you choose to have sex with your wife?

When you screw up at home, does your wife choose not to have sex with you?

Sam Kinison put it best

"How one guy can look at another guys hairy ass and find love is beyond me"

Only in the case of a cheating spouse.

And this is what I would agree upon as well....

Divorce is one of the major problems in this country IMO. And its a heck of a lot more prominant than same sex marriages, but because one is at the forefront and the other isn't just shows how far people have their heads up their.... well, you know...

Sam Kinison put it best

And there is the irrefutable proof that it is not a "choice."

Sam Kinison put it best

I'm attracted to females, I didn't choose that.

You Kinison quote is dead on... I can't imagine any thing sexual with another man... So, IMO, any guy that is gay had to be born that way.

:rolleyes:

Does your dog have a social security number? Is your dog a human being?

Does the US Constitution guarantee "equal protection under the law" to dogs?

Can your dog make an informed consent and say "I do?"

Is your dog registered to vote? (I'll wait while you check.) :)

You Kinison quote is dead on... I can't imagine any thing sexual with another man... So, IMO, any guy that is gay had to be born that way.

Butt for a million dollars, would you make that choice?

It's all about choice. That's what Dems are about right? Choice?

You can smoke a pole

You can not smoke a pole

Nature did not intend for your penis to end up in a colon.

The sperm meets the egg naturally one way.

If someone is wired differently then by definition it is not normal.

I don't judge someone for the way they are wired. But don't expect me to teach my kids to view homosexuality to be tickle me elmo OK.

Well I personally believe in God, and I do not approve of the homosexual lifestyle. I also don't approve of gay marriage. But I am not in favor of any constitutional ammendments / laws banning gay marriage. If they want to marry each other, fine. They're not hurting anyone, and they'll have to answer to a higher authority someday.

So while I'm sure you think you're clever for bringing religion into this under the vail of sarcasm and painting those who dissaprove of the homosexual lifestyle as 'ignorant', when you do so, you demonstrate your own ignorance.

:2cents:

If the goverment doesn't get involved now, they will later when all the insurance companies have another reason to skyrocket rates, so I'm for those ammendments, because once it's allowed you'll never get the insurance companies to maintain any kind of affordable rates. I also don't agree with the lifestyle or the marriage, and I don't want it to cost me either, because if it's allowed we'll all be paying!!!

Does this really address what people do in their bedroom? I read the ballot and it said nothing about a constitutional amendment to ban homosexuality. I think it is more to do with what people do in the court houses.

Ding Ding Ding

To clarify, I could care less what you do in your own house

Just leave the kids alone and don't go to church wearing a dress with your "significant other"

Nature did not intend for your penis to end up in a colon.

The semen meets the egg naturally one way.

If someone is wired differently then by definition it is not normal.

I don't judge someone for the way they are wired. But don't expect me to teach my kids to view homosexuality to be tickle me elmo OK.

No BJs from hot babes for portis either.

Too bad, more for me :cheers:

Does this really address what people do in their bedroom? I read the ballot and it said nothing about a constitutional amendment to ban homosexuality. I think it is more to do with what people do in the court houses.

Based on their sexual preferences at home - in the bedroom.

If the goverment doesn't get involved now, they will later when all the insurance companies have another reason to skyrocket rates, so I'm for those ammendments, because once it's allowed you'll never get the insurance companies to maintain any kind of affordable rates. I also don't agree with the lifestyle or the marriage, and I don't want it to cost me either, because if it's allowed we'll all be paying!!!

Maybe if they were allowed to marry, gays would be less promiscuous. Straight college students are crazy bedhoppers, then they get married and settle down. I would think we would want to encourage that type of behavior by everyone.

BJ with a female? OK

BJ with a male? Not OK.

I am sure the feeling is the same. It is just my brain would short circuit thinking about a dude.

That is my naturally wired opinion. Your results may vary.

BJ from a female. Unnatural. Cannot lead to procreation. Must be disdained.

Butt for a million dollars, would you make that choice?

It's all about choice. That's what Dems are about right? Choice?

You can smoke a pole

You can not smoke a pole

So what you are saying is that even though they may have been born gay, since it's not ok to you, they have to choose not to be themselves.... right?

I'm not talking about making a choice for money, I"m talking about doing what is natural for an individual person. I have no doubt that some people are born gay. How could anyone choose to do some things is beyond my comprehension and why they would choose to put themselves through what a gay person goes through by society is beyond me.

Archived