Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

? About Iggless

canes/skins

can any one give a statistical run down for philadelphia compared to us. i love that we beat dallas but no time to celebrate we have a long way to go and we cant afford to loose to philly every game matters as u all know. so if someone can post the compared stats i'd appreciate it. :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

http://www.nfl.com/teams/stats/WAS

http://www.nfl.com/teams/stats/PHI

You can compare for yourself. If you go on stats, we might as well forfeit :laugh:

I think the key is to pressure Mcnabb and always have a guy or two on Westbrook. As they go, so goes the offense. The D is middle of the road this year. They are weaker against the rush than they are the pass, but I'm not sold that their D is that solid. Its certainly more solid than ours has been :silly: What worries me most is that we didn't get a lot of pressure on Romo sits to pee consistently. We'd better get it on Mcnabb or night night time will come early.

Our offense will have to keep pace if we don't get pressure on D. Special teams will prove to be the difference in my mind.

Lastly, their receivers save Westbrook and Stallworth (pre injury) haven't played real consistent either. Our receivers have obviously stepped up, and even without a healthy Moss, I think we can put up some points on 'em.

Moss would help tremendously though :D

By the way, 100 yards for CP and a couple rushing TD's wouldn't hurt.

Hope this helps,

:cheers:

HTTR

Nice one. Wonder if he'll peek his head in here this week or next. Should be interesting to see what the guy comes up with. He's retardedly humerous. He's like the Josh Blue of message board comedy. Can I say that? :paranoid:

HTTR

Maybe that's why he hasn't been around lately...Someone stole his wallet. :laugh:

Archived