Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"This is ouuuurrr couunnntttrrryyyy...."

Spaceman Spiff

I'll back up Predicto and say that Billy Joel is some poop, too.

Except "We Didn't Start the Fire"

Haha, and "Uptown Girl." That song is sweet.

Billy is a great piano player, he can really go at it when he wants to. From what I've listned to, his music is on the softer side, but "Middle of the Night" is a great lick. Never really explored his music, any song suggestions?

Emotional? You can't just throw anybody that sings about emotion in the EMO group. Emo has more of a punky, stressed out, mad-at-mother feel to it. Segar definitley can rock it out. Although, I'm a fan of anybody that can get me to turn up the sterio with at least 3 of their songs. Maybe you're just a little more picky? You like a lot of bands? Or just the Beatles, Zeppelin, Stones and Hendrix? So you can win every rock n roll argument. lol. No, really, who do you like?

Hey, don't take it personally. I just always hated Seger and Joel. I like most music.

Looking at my CDs in front of me for playing at work, I currently have in my rotation:

Talking Heads

Bob Dylan

Ventures

Cranberries

Louis Prima

Led Zeppelin

Jelly Roll Morton

No Doubt

Pizzicato 5

Violent Femmes

Sinatra

The Rhino Hip Hop Millenium Collection

Green Day

OutKast

and several CDs of singles

Haha, and "Uptown Girl." That song is sweet.

Billy is a great piano player, he can really go at it when he wants to. From what I've mostly heard, his music is generally too soft for me. "Middle of the Night" is a great lick, too. Never really explored his music, any song suggestions?

My suggestion is DON'T DO IT!

Well, I like chicks and you don't, I guess... :)

That's wonderful. I guess I'm supposed to say "ask your mom" right about now, huh? Well, I love my Heart, Janis, Aretha, and Gwen Steffani (which we agree on). Love the chicas, many others I can pop in besides that poor excuse for a yodling mountaineer.

That's wonderful. I guess I'm supposed to say "ask your mom" right about now, huh? Well, I love my Heart, Janis, Aretha, and Gwen Steffani (which we agree on). Love the chicas, many others I can pop in besides that poor excuse for a yodling mountaineer.

Just kidding ya.

I can agree on all those ladies - my Aretha CD got scratched so I gotta replace it.

I still hate Bob "look at me i'm so sincere but I ROCK" Seger.

Archived