Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"This is ouuuurrr couunnntttrrryyyy...."

Spaceman Spiff

oh you just had to do that :laugh: what I don't get is why do they play their own commercials, over and over again, when you're already watching the show? :doh:

I don't know. Tony Gonzalez is apparently a "real good friend" of mine. I'll ask him.

oh you just had to do that :laugh: what I don't get is why do they play their own commercials, over and over again, when you're already watching the show? :doh:

Good question, I never understood why the Network hasn't even tried to make a dime off of advertising. I don't mind advertisements as long as it isn't the same three commercials every break.

LIVE NFL GAMES THIS THANKSGIVING

Where ya at Eighty fiiiive?

NFL Reeeeplaaaaaaay

lol gotta love the NFL Network

Wheres the Mac/PC commercial where the PC Custom Builds itself with better parts than a Mac for like at least 1500-2000 dollars less and ends up better looking than a Mac because you can customize case, color, look, etc, then procedes to play online games better than a Mac and the Mac craps itself because this is a billion dollar market. ;)

Hi, I'm a Mac, my only redeeming qualities are a different OS that is said to crash less (though I used to use a Mac and it crashed about as much as Windows 95 did which was actually more frequent than you would think) and some nice artsy programs. My original marketers were retards and decided to only allow the Mac OS to go on Macintosh brand computers, losing to the inferior Windows 3.1 and 95 os' that were only successful at first because they worked between multiple computer companies. I was founded in bad business ideas, invest your money in me!

How'd I know that this thread would partially turn into a Springsteen/Mellencamp debate...

Because ****in John Cougar Mellencamp sucks ass and is a wannabee poser, that's why. I'm not a huge Springsteen fan but I hope The Boss stomps Mellencamp's ass from here to that goddamn "Dixie Highway" he sings about in that horrible song.

I'd also like to extend a big :finger: to Chevy for creating this commercial and exploting Dr. King, Rosa Parks and the Katrina victims and making such a lame, suck**** attempt to be part of "Americana".

CALCHVY.jpg

Eh, it's still better than that goddam "Like A Rock - Oooohh Like a Rock" ad that Chevy ran 100 times a day for about 10 years to sell its pickups.

Because as bad as Mellencamp is, he is better than that hack Bob Seger. Seger is the worst thing to come out of Detroit since the Lions.

Toby Keith's "I’m a Ford Truck man, that’s all I drive B I ain’t got no boundaries, I don’t compromise" was freaking awful too, but at least they pulled it off the air after a year or so.

Eh, it's still better than that goddam "Like A Rock - Oooohh Like a Rock" ad that Chevy ran 100 times a day for about 10 years to sell its pickups.

Because as bad as Mellencamp is, he is better than that hack Bob Seger. Seger is the worst thing to come out of Detroit since the Lions.

Toby Keith's "I’m a Ford Truck man, that’s all I drive B I ain’t got no boundaries, I don’t compromise" was freaking awful too, but at least they pulled it off the air after a year or so.

You don't like Seger? Wow, I grew up listening to him. Roll me away, Night Moves, Against the Wind...great stuff.

Segar? That guy puts ever ounce of energy he has in to his singin' and strummin'! Dude rocks like hell. OLE TIME O' ROCK 'N ROLL!!!!! KINDA MUSIC JUST SOOOOOTHS THE SOUL!

Utter tripe by an utter hack. I hate him with every bone of my body.
From the back of the racks to the best on wax, this one goes out to Predicto!

And the years rolled slowly past

And I found myself alone

Surrounded bv strangers I thought were my friends

I found myself further and further from my home

And I guess I lost my way

There were oh so many roads I was living to run and running to live

Never worried about paying or even how much I owed

Moving eight miles a minute for months at a time

Breaking all of the rules that would bend

I began to find myself searchin'

Searching for shelter again and again

Against the wind

A little something against the wind

I found myself seeking shelter against the wind

:)

From the back of the racks to the best on wax, this one goes out to Predicto!

And the years rolled slowly past

And I found myself alone

Surrounded bv strangers I thought were my friends

I found myself further and further from my home

And I guess I lost my way

There were oh so many roads I was living to run and running to live

Never worried about paying or even how much I owed

Moving eight miles a minute for months at a time

Breaking all of the rules that would bend

I began to find myself searchin'

Searching for shelter again and again

Against the wind

A little something against the wind

I found myself seeking shelter against the wind

:)

:puke:

Has there ever been a less sincere and more emo "rocker" in music history? Maybe Billy Joel. Oh, I'm getting sick again...

Has there ever been a less sincere and more emo "rocker" in music history? Maybe Billy Joel. Oh, I'm getting sick again...

Emotional? You can't just throw anybody that sings about emotion in the EMO group. Emo has more of a punky, stressed out, mad-at-mother feel to it. Segar definitley can rock it out. Although, I'm a fan of anybody that can get me to turn up the sterio with at least 3 of their songs. Maybe you're just a little more picky? You like a lot of bands? Or just the Beatles, Zeppelin, Stones and Hendrix? So you can win every rock n roll argument. lol. No, really, who do you like?

Utter tripe by an utter hack. I hate him with every bone of my body.

Can the Mods hook it up so that everytime Predicto clicks on a thread 'Night Moves' plays? :laugh:

You don't like Billy Joel either???!!!!!

:stick:SAY YOU LIKE THE PIANO MAN!

The beatings will continue until you recant! :silly:

Archived