Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell is almost as dumb as Carlos Rogers

mayalldallasfansdie

vince young got the lowest score in history and has done pretty damn well so far

Not really just good against our team.:doh: I do understand what you are saying and i agree i think VY will be good.Im just saying he has not looked that good just against the SKins.:doh: :doh: :doh:

Man, what a day. Today I went over 2500 posts and got... a Mark Brunell avatar. Oh happy day.

Look, Campbell may be dumb as a box of rocks, but if he can complete a 20 yard pass I'd be happy.

man im sorry, seriously i really am. if it makes you feel any better, my two favorite teams are the redskins and browns in that order...I should get an award or something.:doh:

How many Super Bowls did Marino win???

How many records did he set? Um, I'm pretty sure Campbell AND Young can spell HOF, which is where Marino's going.

Trent Dilfer has a ring, I'm pretty sure measuring how good individual players are by their super bowl rings is not the way to go. Coaches, yes, players no...:rolleyes:

Given the fact that his "Wonderlic" score rivalled that of Carlos Rogers (a depressing fact indeed), I'd say our future looks rather "dull"

And the last time you saw a "wonderlic" throw a ball was when?

Don't allow a thought processing evaluation instrument determine what experience will teach you...

hell, if that were the case; every play designed/drawn that is on paper should score a touchdown, right? (same logic you used dude)

:doh:

Since when does the Wonderlic provide the full view of how the player performs on the field? Right now, I'd take a box of rocks that can make a 20 yard throw over a genius that throws a to a 3 yard crossing pattern on 3rd and ****ing 8.

And if you're going to post that his score sucks, you might as well post a link to it so you provide some proof for your statement.

Archived