Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**Send Me Your Videos And Pictures**

Mods / Admins, if you could make this a sticky for the top of the page, that would be great.

Hey everyone, as some of you all might know, I started a website for the Redskins. Pretty much its for all the users here on this forum. I know a lot of you have tallent in making videos, images, and music, and would be greatly appreciative if you would send them to me so I could upload them to my site. All you would have to do is send them to my email. Once I approve the video, image, or song, I will then make sure to upload it, and email you a download link so you can post them on other forums you might be on, and of course here on the extreme skins forum. You all dont need to be registerd to download the videos, music, or images. This site is strictly run by me. I dont have it setup as youtube, myspace, or google video. All you see is a picture of the video, and then once you click, itll automaticly open it in your windows media player or whatever you have set default for the type of extension you are clicking on.

If you want to have your images, videos, or music hosted for free, please send them to my email by clicking the link below:

kielmaddox@gmail.com

Thanks everyone

- Kiel

GO SKINS!

Archived