Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FrFan

"Hats off to the Skins"

I agree. I still can't believe that we scored more in one game against the Jags than the Colts, Steelers, and Brokeback offenses combined.

One Jags poster wrote:

"Ok so Dallas puts up 17, Squeelers put up 0, Colts put up 21(7 by special teams), and the skins put up 36. How you can say they didn't have a better game plan devised against our defense is really beyond me?? Yea we could have played better and that didn't help but still don't take it away from their game plan and our inability to adjust and stop it. I still say it was outcoached AND outplayed."

I'm very impressed with the Jags fans. Unlike the way some fans here acted after the Minnesota loss.

Indeed - what an interesting concept not calling for your QB to be hanged after a loss.

LOL, might you be trying to imply something here?

Cheer and HTTR :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Yep. I read the Jags board after the game and came away very impressed by their sportsmanship.

Kind of made me embarassed.

Yep. I read the Jags board after the game and came away very impressed by their sportsmanship.

Kind of made me embarassed.

If you want to build your self-esteem back up just visit any cowboy boards.

The Jag fans are alright.

Then we have Dal/NYG/Fecal fans sprawled out on their couches one hand in their pants (like Al Bundy) eating cheetos with the other.