Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - JAGUARS @ REDSKINS

TK

gamedayredskins_jags.jpg

STREAM SONNY, SAM, & LARRY HERE!

espnradio.gif

This is THE place for you to discuss the game during the game.

Remember, keep it clean. If you need to, use the Report Post function. It looks like this report.gif and can be found in the upper right hand corner of each individual post.

FYI if the TV feed is out of synch with the radio stream, pause the TV with your DVR or your TiVO & synch them that way.

While waiting for kickoff, take a few to checkout the FREE digital access to the Official Redskins GameDay Program, View GameDay sold at every Redskins home game, and the GameDay RosterCard Download distributed to the media. Both are exclusively for Redskins.com registered members. And checkout the Pre-Game Analysis

Also, while waiting for kickoff, check out the 2006 Yearbook, & the KICKASS Jumbo Tron Intro Video - Never been to FedEx? YOU need to see this!

yearbook2006thumb.jpg

icon6.gif

Jumbotron-video-image.jpg

icon6.gif

POST GAME LINKS

pogthumb.jpg

icon6.gif

icon6.gifWatch the Post Game Press Conference Live!!icon6.gif

Houston is whoopin' Miami

Texans aren't the worse team :)

Man Culpepper is an embarrassment...

Worst QB play I've ever seen. His handoffs are slow, his play-actions are pathetic (might as hold up a sign that says they're passing), and he forces bad passes. Did Randy really make him look that good or is he just not the same after the injury.

Why is it "Blondie's" game thread if TK started it?

Go skins.

Tradition. And proxy. Since the blonde one is at the game.

That, & you guys are more likely to listen to my request to keep it civil, since I have a ban button & she doesn't. :)

Archived