Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Cowboys Rivalry Quotes

Mark The Homer

Who should get the bulk of the carries Sunday night?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Who should get the bulk of the carries Sunday night?

• TJ "the plow" Duckett
    • Ladell "I tripped over a blade of grass" Betts

how's that been going lately??? :finger:

Not bad actually, thanks for asking, there are only 4 teams in the NFL with better records. We're gonna add to that record on Sunday, too. Thanks to y'all. We don't hate y'all like y'all do us though. We just feel sorry for ya. I'm a fair pittier though. If by some fluke y'all win. I will come back and take my lumps. And if we win, I won't come back and rub it in.

Looking forward to another great one...

"This ****'s for the TRIO!",

-Santana Moss, to a video camera immediately after catching his 2nd TD pass at Texas Stadium in September, 2005. The trio he was referring to was Troy Aikman, Emmit Smith, and Michael Irving, who were being honored and included on the Ring of Fame at Texas Stadium that day.

This is awesome- I never heard this before. Anyone have a video of it?

Not bad actually, thanks for asking, there are only 4 teams in the NFL with better records. We're gonna add to that record on Sunday, too. Thanks to y'all. We don't hate y'all like y'all do us though. We just feel sorry for ya. I'm a fair pittier though. If by some fluke y'all win. I will come back and take my lumps. And if we win, I won't come back and rub it in.

So how did you feel when Moss torched you on that Monday night? Did you feel sorry for us then?

Or when Lavar retired Troy?

Are you a team with no quotes?

:helmet: The Rook

Don't you have something important to do like clean the manure off your boots?

"We can accomplish miracles. We're not real talented, we're not real bright, but dammit, we're the NFC Champions!"

-Joe Theismann, during the post-game locker room interview

One of my favorite quotes. Some of my friends say Theismann annoys them, but I don't care. I've had a Theismann jersey since i was a toddler and I still wear a Theismann jersey today proudly.

:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

Seriously, reading those quotes and all posts in this thread brought tears to me eyes. Many thanks for that collection, Mark. I can't think of two other teams (in the NFL, or in any other major professional sport) that has a rivalry as intense as the Redskins-Cowboys rivalry.

And, now, for my two favorite Redskins-Cowboys rivalry quotes:

"And, besides, we don't take money from a Cowboys fan!"

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=288457

"Dallas sucks!"

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=247879

Edited by SB17
suck =====> sucks

I didnt ask about overall records... We have split or swept you guys since 05 and actually won a playoff game in that time period... your December heros havent faired so well...

They just showed footage on Channel 4 from the Skins-Cowboys game in late '83 when we went down there and stomped them and won the division. They interviewed Cooke before the game and he was still pissed about Dallas coming back in the season opener at RFK to beat us and said that he was "thinking about bringing a double-barreled shotgun into the visitor owner's box and shooting any Cowboy who was about to score a TD or FG."

You gotta love the old man. Watching that and footage of him around the time of the NFCCG earlier that year.......it would just be impossible to get the same warm-and-fuzzy for the pipsqueak we have in charge now.

the Allen quote is missing something...as far as I recall it was "40 men playing together, can't lose"....quality dude....great stuff and thanks for the compilation....watching today on NFL network on the '72 season, the Fins were undefeated but Shula couldn't figure how the Skins were favorites.....damn for Sunny being hurt but who knows if Allen would even have played him being a Kilmer guy....though that was PI against Taylor in the endzone.