Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

40% off all Reebok products Aug 16th-20th UPDATED with correct code

hockeyguy1721

I tried the initial coupon, but it didn't work. I called reebok and they said that if someone posted it other than reebok, than it would not work. Hopefully if you sign up for a reebok coupon, then maybe later they will send you one.

Therein lies the confusion this is posted by reebok. There is a copy of it on their store site (http://store.reebok.com/share/) apparently no one bothered to tell the customer service reps maybe?

They said that even though it was on the website that you had to be on the list of some sort. I tried to explain it to the rep, but she said that it didn't matter. I guess I will have to pay full price for the eqt jersey. I was really looking forward to getting more from them. I guess it is their loss.

hey guys i just called reebok and talked to someone there and he's going to talk to his supervisor about that code not working and try to get it to work i think then email me back here at work or call me so i'll keep you guys updated ok

In that case <<BUMP>> ...as an FYI I just tried the site again at 8:04AM EST to no avail...

I know this one isn't as good but I got this from Sprts Athority this morning.

A Special Friends and Family Coupon Offer for Our Most Valued Customers! Receive 25% OFF Any Single Item*! - Coupon is valid Thursday, 8/17/06 - Sunday, 8/20/06 - Click Here to download the coupon.

http://www.sportsauthority.com/graphics/corp/AugustFrdsFamAssoc.pdf -

To redeem online*, please enter AUGUST25 at checkout.

I just got off the phone again with a customer service rep and she thoroughly researched it and spoke with her supervisor. She said that the discount coupon does not apply to any clothing that has a team name on it which includes jerseys. I got four promo codes and tried all four and each time it told me that it expired. Those codes are: 966963 , 962368, 963249 and FFAUG06. She didn't know when or if they (Reebok) will have another promo sale on football jerseys.....I am sooooo bummed right now. :(

Archived