Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

40% off all Reebok products Aug 16th-20th UPDATED with correct code

hockeyguy1721

FYI guys that this deal comes around a few times a year. I'll be watching out for it next time. Should be before Christmas and just in time for some home playoff games :)

That is news I love to hear/read. :cheers:

Lucky for me my wife loves new sneakers and the Redskins. Otherwise she would wonder why I have so many jerseys (9) and hats (easily 30) in my closet and still want more.

EDIT: Thanks Bro.

Just got a "sueded" hooded fleece, pretty sweet looking (I got the grey one although black is nice too); my brother got a santana moss replica; and my dad got a pull-over fleece (the kind with the zipper); --- regular total 199.97 plus shipping, we paid 127 shipping and tax included!! Great Deal. All thanks to extremeskins and HockeyGuy!

hells yah got my EQT white Portis and Taylor jerseys last night before the code doesnt work anymore, i got both jerseys priced at $99 per jersey i got both with shipping and tax for $131. thats soooo awesome thanks to who posted the code u are awesome

Got a whole bunch of merchandise on the rbk site. Got two sweatshirts. The hooded black and the crew neck sewn on. Got three eqt jerseys, cooley white, moss burgundy, and portis white. Thanks again hockeyguy for posting that coupon. I passed it on to other fans. They really appreciated it as well.

yeah i got an error message but it worked later, so no worries every now and then it doesnt work. But i hope i get my portis by the beggining of the season it said it will leave in 4 - 6 days and shipping is 6-10 days, so who knows. but my taylor wasnt in stock so i will be waiting 2-3 weeks for it to get in blus 6-10 days but hey couldnt beat the price.

Hey guys, I got my tracking number some time last week but the products haven't arrived yet. The tracking numbers show up with nothing so I'm just curious if someone can tell me where most of this stuff is shipping out of. I'm assuming it's coming from a wharehouse somewhere.

I got part of my order today ( cooley jersey 4 me, a pair of shorts, cooley jersey 4 daughter, and son a tee shirt). UPS tracking was working this morning but wasnt this afternoon. Hopefully i will be getting my shoes tomm or thur since it has already been shipped. Then i guess some time next month i will get my Randle El Premier jersey when they get them instock.

Thanks Hockey for the discount code.

Hey guys, I got my tracking number some time last week but the products haven't arrived yet. The tracking numbers show up with nothing so I'm just curious if someone can tell me where most of this stuff is shipping out of. I'm assuming it's coming from a wharehouse somewhere.

My order was shipped from louisville, Ky. Not sure if that is where everyones is shipped from

That sounds about right from where they ship it from. I was getting the same message when I went to check out the shipping status. You can't beat the deal that they offered over this past weekend. The only time I have ever seen prices that low is at the end of the season and stores are trying to make clearance for the old stuff. Whoever stumbled upon that coupon and passed it on to your fellow fans you are my vote for Fan MVP of the year.

I got an email stating that some of the stuff I ordered was backordered and because of high demand and a delay in the shipment, it may be shipped later than they originally said. It goes on to say that if it doesn't ship within 30 days, they have to cancel the order. Kind of frustrating because I wouldn't mind waiting even longer than 30 days(to get my 40% off) but I guess that's their policy.

I got an email stating that some of the stuff I ordered was backordered and because of high demand and a delay in the shipment, it may be shipped later than they originally said. It goes on to say that if it doesn't ship within 30 days, they have to cancel the order. Kind of frustrating because I wouldn't mind waiting even longer than 30 days(to get my 40% off) but I guess that's their policy.

I didnt get a email like that about my Randle el jersey. It just said it would be about 4-6 weeks they were awaiting arrival of them. Also ups tracking is up and running this morning As of 6:40 am (cst)

Archived