Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Upper Level offer...

FunBunch7

I have been on E-bay, everyticket, justrt and stubhub...the cheapest I have been able to find any tickets in the upper Level for the opener is $109 each.

The way I look at it, I can get THOSE tickets any time.

But is there anyone here that would part with 2 tickets in the UL for the opener against the Vikes for somewhere between face value and the $109????

I have been on E-bay, everyticket, justrt and stubhub...the cheapest I have been able to find any tickets in the upper Level for the opener is $109 each.

The way I look at it, I can get THOSE tickets any time.

But is there anyone here that would part with 2 tickets in the UL for the opener against the Vikes for somewhere between face value and the $109????

Do you realize what the cost basis is on these seats? Face value of ticket + tax + entertainment fees???

LOL! Fair enough!! But for how much??

There are litterally hundreds of tickets available at the various ticket broker sites. But I decided go to the game in style so I bought section 103 row 22 on the Skins side. I figure, I'm flying in from Phoenix, I might as well splurge.

There are also plenty of auctions on e-bay going on right now...tickets eem to go for around $100-$125 each for upper level to the opener.

Dallas tickets in the upper level seem to go for about $200 each right now but I have seen them as high as $250 each in the upper level.

There are litterally hundreds of tickets available at the various ticket broker sites. But I decided go to the game in style so I bought section 103 row 22 on the Skins side. I figure, I'm flying in from Phoenix, I might as well splurge.

There are also plenty of auctions on e-bay going on right now...tickets eem to go for around $100-$125 each for upper level to the opener.

Dallas tickets in the upper level seem to go for about $200 each right now but I have seen them as high as $250 each in the upper level.

Great seats FunBunch! Our season tickets are in section 103, row 19. We LOVE the section and the view!

Archived