Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Ranch Report(scout.com) Not to much positivity from Dallas Land

SkinsNoles21

no...Dallas is going to run the ball 38 times a game, leaving about 28 pass attemts per game. at a 60% clip that gives Bledsoe about 16 completions a game and i see TO getting on average about 5 rec and 75 yards of it....thats 80-1200- and I know he finds the endzone about every 7 times so 80 divided by 7 = 11.42.....So I am going to say thats about right........

of course this is just based on speculation and opinion.....you never know until the games begin...he could do considerbly better or worse depending on the o-line, running game and if we (Dallas) fall behind or get ahead in games....

Sorry but even the Steelers didn't run it 38 times per game last year - not even close. But it's ok to dream i suppose.

Sorry but even the Steelers didn't run it 38 times per game last year - not even close. But it's ok to dream i suppose.

they did however run the ball 34 times a game and if Bettis was 100% could have up'ed it to 35 or 36......and yes thats a bit of a stretch and a dream...after further review:

32 runs/game

34 pass/game

60% thats 20 completions a game for Drew, so ill give TO 6-88/game

Archived