Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone know anything about these rings?

FunBunch7

62_2.JPG

I go this on e-bay for $23.50

It is called a Prototype Ring...each one weighs supposedly 5 ounces or so and is very large...see photo of the ring in a person's hand.

Has anyone seen these before? What would they normally cost?

I'll probably just use it to protect my 2 down cards when I play Hold Em'.

But I thought it was pretty cool.

I'm expecting my Redskin Diamond Ring form the Danuburry Mint this week.

There were 4 of us going pretty crazy on the bidding for all the rings at the end there. I ended up getting the Redskins, Chiefs, Packers and Giants rings. The average ring went for about $20. Someone paid $56 for a Jaguars ring.

You can get the Redskins class-ring at this site, but they don't have the diamond ring.

http://www.danburymint.com/sports/category-team.asp?sport=NFL&team=Washington+Redskins

Danbury mint sent order forms through the mail to existing customers for the diamond ring. I'd give you mine, but I used it. Hopefully the ring comes in before the season starts.

Thanks for the info Bry. I shot an email off to them to see if they could hook me up.

You can get the Redskins class-ring at this site, but they don't have the diamond ring.

http://www.danburymint.com/sports/category-team.asp?sport=NFL&team=Washington+Redskins

Danbury mint sent order forms through the mail to existing customers for the diamond ring. I'd give you mine, but I used it. Hopefully the ring comes in before the season starts.

Go the link provided here then click on NFL Teams and go to the Cowboys. Scroll down and you will see the Crapboys version of the Diamond Ring. They really are very nice. Mine should be here this week. 4 payments of $39 and you get the ring shipped after they receive the first payment.

Those things are paper weights. And you bought more than one ? :doh:

They normally cost about 10 bucks I would guess.

I really didn't know what they would normally cost. They are made of pewter and are very heavy. I have seen some BIG rings in my local sports shop but they are all "done up" real fancy and are made for re-sale. I think they go for around $50. These are simply "prototypes". Better I get it than someone else I suppose.

Did you guys read an article recently that stated that JOSTENS, the maker of class rings will make a Fantasy Football Championship ring if you want it? I thought that was the most rediculous thing ever. I would be totally embarrassed to wear an FFL ring. My league awards a trophy at the end of the year. I think they start at $100.

Archived