Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yes!!! I'm Invading Dallas!!!

SKINZ33

Just recieved the final details on what has been a trip in the making for a few years now. 5 of my friends (skins fans of course) and I are traveling down to Dallas for the week 2 matchup. I'm so pumped that I just wanted to share that with you all.

I must harness the power of the B&G and represent like no other.:point2sky

For those of you who have been down there before is there any knowledge that you can bestow upon me as to what to expect and all that stuff?

Thanks.

Just recieved the final details on what has been a trip in the making for a few years now. 5 of my friends (skins fans of course) and I are traveling down to Dallas for the week 2 matchup. I'm so pumped that I just wanted to share that with you all.

For those of you who have been down there before is there any knowledge that you can bestow upon me as to what to expect and all that stuff?

Thanks.

I wish I could be there with you.

But watching on TV will be cool, and I'd like to see you representing after we score!

:dallasuck

I wish I could be there with you.

But watching on TV will be cool, and I'd like to see you representing after we score!

:dallasuck

Hopefully you will. We are all going to be decked out in full Skins gear. Our tickets are in the lower level so who knows.

Thanks.

First off, don't go into downtown with your redskins gear on, especially right before a Skins game. You WILL get alcoholic beverages thrown at you with very high velocity. Trust me, I've seen it happen

Second, be prepared for a long, quiet trip back :D

First off, don't go into downtown with your redskins gear on, especially right before a Skins game. You WILL get alcoholic beverages thrown at you with very high velocity. Trust me, I've seen it happen

Hahahaha. We shall see my friend...We shall see.:D

This game is gonna be amazing.

What a way to burst there bubble again.

TO getting Jacked Up by the Grim Reaper.

Moss burning Glenn yet again.

Magic :D :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I will have a thread up before the game about our ES tailgate at that game. I have one every year........and we have fun!!

It is in the blue lot........gate 3 area. There is a very LARGE REDSKIN fan base there.

You are very welcome to come!!! Lots of posters on here come to the game and come drink......I mean tailgate with us.

Blondie

This has been said before but it's worth repeating. The Dallas fans may be ignorant, uneducated football fans (only half kidding) but they've never given me any trouble at the games. The ribbing has always been good natured at the games. Heck, I even got a kiss from one of them after they won the 0-4 Monday Night Bowl. And yes, before you ask, it was a girl.

I will have a thread up before the game about our ES tailgate at that game. I have one every year........and we have fun!!

It is in the blue lot........gate 3 area. There is a very LARGE REDSKIN fan base there.

You are very welcome to come!!! Lots of posters on here come to the game and come drink......I mean tailgate with us.

Blondie

Thanks Blondie.:cheers:

I have been to downtown dalass the day before a game in Redskins gear and had nothing thrown at me. In fact, I didnt even hear one disrespectful comment.

If someone were to do that, I am sure the majority of us could defend ourselves just fine.

That was actually pretty funny lol.

I have been to downtown dalass the day before a game in Redskins gear and had nothing thrown at me. In fact, I didnt even hear one disrespectful comment.

If someone were to do that, I am sure the majority of us could defend ourselves just fine.

You can say a lot of things about Cowboy fans but they've never been a group to assault someone in opposing gear. I've been a season ticket holder for 5 years and I've never seen a beer poured on anyone or any of that other nonsense you see in other stadiums. The most you'll get is some good natured ribbing.

I'll be at that game and we always tailgate by Gate 2 so I might stop by the ExtremeSkins tailgate and talk some good smack...

It's good to hear that the Dallas fans are fairly reasonable with visitors...I think its such a shame that the Philly's and NY's of the world make it so difficult to go to away games...I understand the home field, but to not be able to take your kids to a game in Philly or NY is kinda sad. :2cents:

It's good to hear that the Dallas fans are fairly reasonable with visitors...I think its such a shame that the Philly's and NY's of the world make it so difficult to go to away games...I understand the home field, but to not be able to take your kids to a game in Philly or NY is kinda sad. :2cents:

That's the difference between the north and the south. In Texas, they're more likely to offer opposing fans a burger or cold beer. In Philly or NY, they're more likely to offer you a shank...

This has been said before but it's worth repeating. The Dallas fans may be ignorant, uneducated football fans (only half kidding) but they've never given me any trouble at the games. The ribbing has always been good natured at the games. Heck, I even got a kiss from one of them after they won the 0-4 Monday Night Bowl. And yes, before you ask, it was a girl.

This is so true. I have NEVER been treated badly.....or had anyone throw any thing on me..........or been disrespected in anyway.

Blondie

I wear my stuff ALL THE TIME ALL OVER DALLAS and no one has ever been rude.

Living here all my life, I have been seen in my burgandy and gold many times in many places.

I even had on REDSKIN stuff at the cowboy facility and one guy only hollered "Hey, what are you doing?"

:laugh:

We here in Dallas are Texans first.......and we know how to act.

Blondie

Archived