Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN TRAINING CAMP TOUR (Where is Pastabelli)

aqq

Just looked at the training camp tour and ESPN is sending Michael Smith to Auburn on August 11th. Why not Len Pasquarelli? My guess is that this is not a concidence. He knows if fans like us saw him at training camp he would be subject to verbal abuse that he can't handle. He certainly feels comfortable insulting Synder and the Redskins from his computer but he is not man enough to come to Redskin park. What a joke.

:helmet:

Just looked at the training camp tour and ESPN is sending Michael Smith to Auburn on August 11th. Why not Len Pasquarelli? My guess is that this is not a concidence. He knows if fans like us saw him at training camp he would be subject to verbal abuse that he can't handle. He certainly feels comfortable insulting Synder and the Redskins from his computer but he is not man enough to come to Redskin park. What a joke.

ESPN = smart! They probably fear for his safety... :laugh:

Maybe the airlines told Lenny P. that since he is so big he would have to buy two seats on the plane, and since ESPN pays for the airfare, they realized that Michael Smith would save them money

:laugh:

no no no, it's aSHburn, isn't it? you can yell at me if i'm wrong.

Plus, if Pastabelly made eye contact with Joe Gibbs, he'd evaporate.

Archived