Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WT:Arrington happy to put Redskins in past (MERGED) STADIUM EDITION

vegeta613

"I don't want to be the focal point, I want to be a part of things and fit in the way they need me to," Arrington said."

Ironically, this is what he seems to have complained about for the past two years in DC. He contradicts himself like no other.

GO AWAY LAVAR! GO AWAY LAVAR! GO AWAY LAVAR! I think we went a whole week or two without seeing his name as part of a thread on this board. When he left, I wished him well, but now nothing but a losing season and being thumped by our B&G would make me happy! Again I say, GO AWAY LAVAR , GO AWAY LAVAR, GO AWAY LAVAR! HTTR!

this article helps clinch complete disrespect for Lavar. The guy is a whiny showboat almost as bad as TO. The only two players he could cite that we let go is Ryan Clark and Pierce, and I'm surprised he didn't say Smoot. Either way, Pierce and Smoot left for slightly more money than we could offer. Clark wanted a starting role, and he's the only player I feel we coulda been better too. Problem is, we made all of their careers. I think it's safe to say Marshall had a better year than Pierce last season. No injuries, 4 INT's, a good amount of tackles, and those pass deflections of course.

And then the injury thing? He was the only complaining about how he felt the Redskins rushed him back from injury...:doh:. I wanna get a Lavar jersey only to burn now.

Marty in the SUPER BOWL :laugh: Boy talking about being misled you think you will get to the Super Bowl with Marty and not a 3 time winner in Gibbs? I am so disappointed in LAVAR. :gaintsuck. Every defensive coach has said the same thing he wouldnt listen and he's uncoachable except MARTY. :applause:

not an apologist...I take it for granted that most of you treat this as you do...say Iraq....you have opinions but little first hand information and do not recognize that there are always grains of truth on both sides of every issue. but that is your problem....not mine!!!!!

Why is the washington times letting Arrington have free pass in insulting the Redskins.

To answer the question, the Times was the paper that published the 'I want to be a Redskin for life' interview with this spoiled manchild back towards the end of the regular season.

They let us all go," he said. "You can go further than just me, Ryan [Clark] and Antonio [Pierce]. Go back to Champ [bailey]. Go back to Stephen Davis. Should I keep going? Go back to Brad Johnson. Even Marty [schottenheimer]. We would be playing for Super Bowls had they kept Marty. And after [steve] Spurrier left, that was it for me.
Clark & AP left for money. So did Smoot, whom he left out. Champ was TRADED not 'let go'. Besides, Champ wasn't going to stay here. Davis, as mentioned, didn't fit the Sack N Crack offense of he whose name deserves no mention. Marty's gotten SD a bucha Lombardi's hasn't he. Oh wait... Seems like he just tied his record for SB trophies that he had in KC.

HaHa, TK you are the king of Lavar Funnies. :laugh: I love you man.

Lavar essentially called out Clinton Portis and Lemar Marshall, as well as Adam Archuleta.

I'm glad to know that the sentiments that Phillip Daniels and Mike Sellers have said about Lavar go both ways. Mike is gonna blast Lavar.

Just wait until the NYG get a load of Lavar being stuck on blocks throughout plays, 28 years old and he still can't stack and shed, if he doesn't loop around a block with his speed he can't beat it.

I hardly feel bad for Lavar, when Gibbs and Co. got here they had an underperforming LBer who was getting paid as a Top 3 LBer in the league. Yeah Dan Snyder really treated you bad Lavar. :rolleyes:

4) Hiring Marty was the only mistake. - He hated seeing MArty go, because he let him do whatever he wanted.[QUOTE]

no i was saying that firing Marty was the only mistake. I think we were really building some momentum towards the end of that season.

No, I was saying hiring Marty was a mistake. - I don't think we would have ever been more than 8-8 with him.

not an apologist...I take it for granted that most of you treat this as you do...say Iraq....you have opinions but little first hand information and do not recognize that there are always grains of truth on both sides of every issue. but that is your problem....not mine!!!!!

But why does Lavar feel the need to repeat HIS side of the story over and over and over again? You don't hear the front office talking crap about him to the press do you? In fact, I seem to see a "no comment" in there. Grain of truth or not, Lavar needs to shut up about it and move on.

NEWSFLASH: When you hate on the Redskins organization, you are going to be disliked by Redskins fans.

the "star" players that we let go are either getting older (davis, morton) or not willing to play for a respectable salary ( bailey, pierce etc). they say that they are underpaid, yet they make more in one year than most people will make in a lifetime. Oh poor them.

screw em. if you want to say anything so it on the field. they should all take a lesson from ramsey. that man is a class act and i wish all the best for him.

Archived