Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Son Mikey & his 1st Season Tickets

Dana87

My son Mikey is 3 yrs old so now he needs his own ticket. Here he is with his 1st set of Season tickets. Some of you may think that a 3 year old is not deserving of season tickets, well in some cases you might be right, but ever since he was 6 months old he wanted to hear Hail to the Redskins over and over the way some kids cry for nursery rhymes. By the time he was 2 he could sing our fight song word for word. He and I are making our annual Father/Son trip together from Saint Augustine, FL to DC for Training Camp and the scrimmage. We have always made it just the two of us so I'd like to ask my fellow extreme fans to pray for our safe trip.

My son Mikey is 3 yrs old so now he needs his own ticket. Here he is with his 1st set of Season tickets. Some of you may think that a 3 year old is not deserving of season tickets, well in some cases you might be right, buy ever since he was 6 months old he wanted to hear Hail to the Redskins over and over the way some kids cry for nursery rhymes. By the time he was 2 he could sing our fight song word for word. He and I are making our annual Father/Son trip together from Saint Augustine, FL to DC for Training Camp and the scrimmage. We have always made it just the two of us so I'd like to ask my fellow extreme fans to pray for our safe trip.

Actually 3 and under doesnt need a ticket. So take someone else too!!!

From Redskins.com

Lap Passes - All children ages three (3) and under may attend a Redskins game free of charge with a lap pass in lieu of an issued ticket. Lap passes are available at all entrance gates or at the Ticket Office windows at Gate A on the day of the game. The child must be present to receive a pass. Children age four (4) and over must have an admission ticket. This policy is subject to change for non-Redskin events.

Actually 3 and under doesnt need a ticket. So take someone else too!!!

From Redskins.com

Lap Passes - All children ages three (3) and under may attend a Redskins game free of charge with a lap pass in lieu of an issued ticket. Lap passes are available at all entrance gates or at the Ticket Office windows at Gate A on the day of the game. The child must be present to receive a pass. Children age four (4) and over must have an admission ticket. This policy is subject to change for non-Redskin events.

Can someone take me with them and let me sit on their lap? I'd prefer a female but I'm not rteal picky...just get me in the stadium...tell them I'm your really big toddler.

That just might be the best pic I've seen on ES yet! :applause: Another really good dad heard from, seems to be a pleasant theme lately

I agree with others here, a boy that chose HTTR as his song that early rates the tix and he'll remember this season for sure, his year as a "big boy" with a seat all his own.

We could use a "Show Yourself" thread just for the little fans, this would be a great one to start it off with.

My son Mikey is 3 yrs old so now he needs his own ticket. Here he is with his 1st set of Season tickets. Some of you may think that a 3 year old is not deserving of season tickets, well in some cases you might be right, but ever since he was 6 months old he wanted to hear Hail to the Redskins over and over the way some kids cry for nursery rhymes. By the time he was 2 he could sing our fight song word for word. He and I are making our annual Father/Son trip together from Saint Augustine, FL to DC for Training Camp and the scrimmage. We have always made it just the two of us so I'd like to ask my fellow extreme fans to pray for our safe trip.

Great picture, Dana87. Your kid is almost as good-looking as my son was when he was three! :D

Can someone take me with them and let me sit on their lap? I'd prefer a female but I'm not rteal picky...just get me in the stadium...tell them I'm your really big toddler

Uh oh...I see a way for Snyder to squeeze a few more people into the seats....:doh: :laugh:

Archived