Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which NCAA Football Teams put stickers on Players' Helmets for good plays?

mammy487

I wanna start a new Dynasty in NCAA 07 but i want a team that puts those stickers on their helmets for good games and good stats and stuff like that. So far i can think of......

Florida State

Georgia

and Ohio State

I know there are alot more teams that do that but im just having a brain fart...

ok... but i would like to know the teams that have them in the game...

UNC football sucks, but their pride sticker (obviously a tarheel) is pretty sharp looking. Don't know if it's in the game, but it should be.

UNC football sucks, but their pride sticker (obviously a tarheel) is pretty sharp looking. Don't know if it's in the game, but it should be.

I'm a fan of ALL UNC sports, and no im not a bandwagon jumper, but i tried to play a game with UNC and i must admit, they BLOW! after that game i needed a better team to play with until i got a handle on the game! May try them out here soon

I'm a fan of ALL UNC sports, and no im not a bandwagon jumper, but i tried to play a game with UNC and i must admit, they BLOW! after that game i needed a better team to play with until i got a handle on the game! May try them out here soon

That's a good part of the game, in my opinion. You build the team into a powerhouse through recruiting.

Fits that school just fine. :laugh:

Maurice blew it again today. His lawyers want to dump him. :laugh:

Rince, check my edit. And Maurice who??? Thanks for helping us win the National Title. Goodbye. :) What a waste of pure talent.

Archived