Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Capital Punishment is BACK!!! Enjoy this...

Great clips but that music ( if you want to call it that ) absolute crap, when is that stuff going to go away? It's like a disease with NO cure...play some Van Halen to that, now that's music.

hey man its not going away :point2sky I think the song fits very well this is one of my first videos i made maybe one of the best i dont know nice to see my work get some love. I WILL HAVE A SEAN VIDEO IN THIS THREAD FRIDAY ITS NOT NEW BUT ITS A REMIX OF SOME ONE ELSES WORK THAT TURNED OUT WELL!

I still can't believe that the fumble Taylor forced at the end of the Dallas week 2 game was called back. Dude obviously took two steps. Of course the refs were too ***** to call it right in Dallas.

Every time I see that it bugs me that it wasn't called a fumble. I suppose that meant for more excitement at the game's end.

hey man its not going away :point2sky I think the song fits very well this is one of my first videos i made maybe one of the best i dont know nice to see my work get some love. I WILL HAVE A SEAN VIDEO IN THIS THREAD FRIDAY ITS NOT NEW BUT ITS A REMIX OF SOME ONE ELSES WORK THAT TURNED OUT WELL!

I'm not knocking the video footage, it's great. I just can't stand to listen to 'rap' or hip hop or whatever the hell it is. To me the entire genre of music gave people with no musical ability a job. Now put some rock music to it and it would be perfect. I mentioned Van Halen because they are one of the best bands to ever grace the planet..I could name others such as Motley Crue but to each thier own. I still like watching it, I just mute my computer : ) :logo:

I'm not knocking the video footage, it's great. I just can't stand to listen to 'rap' or hip hop or whatever the hell it is. To me the entire genre of music gave people with no musical ability a job. Now put some rock music to it and it would be perfect. I mentioned Van Halen because they are one of the best bands to ever grace the planet..I could name others such as Motley Crue but to each thier own. I still like watching it, I just mute my computer : ) :logo:

Again... Kill Yourself

lol jk but in all seriousness, you are very narrow-minded. It's fine that you have your own taste in music. But to say that rappers have no talent is a stretch. These guys can manipulate the English language better than any other artists and it is quite fascinating to me. They use various portic devices such as similes,metaphors,alliteration,consonance.

So to say they have no talent is absurd. Also, the production of the beats used in rap is a complex, and highly-talented thing to do. Sure it's all electronic and there are no real instruments but still involves lots of talent.

Bottom line, we all have diverse tastes in music, thats why i emphasized that to me, rap is a fascinating art form. I was just kidding about the ky but you knocked one of my passions so you need to know that music is very diverse.

Although, Tommy Lee should retire by now playa

I still think his best hits dont get put in some of these videos and thus dont get the recognition they deserve. His nastiest hits are at the end of little plays where he just finishes someone off. He did to someone on the Rams last year. Also, he put a lick on JJ Arrington right after he fumbled in the Cards game that was difficult to watch, that took some years off JJs life. And he didnt even get credit for a tackle or forced fumble, when the reason he fumbled was cause he saw Taylor coming.

I ALMOST forgot how HUGE ST really is. Look at him being congratulated by Marcus Washington in that clip. They are the SAME SIZE!!! And yet ST runs like an elite NFL corner/receiver. What a beast!!!

ST---THE difference maker for our D!

ya I know It was one of my first vids sorry

This video was the first time I saw a video of the Skins on the Net that I was like - DAMN that is good as hell. I remember I was at work and I was looking through stuff and I watched that video 5 times straight.

I would take most of your work, as well as Skinsfanatic, and Taylor21_Int4TD over most crap I see out there on TV.

With better quality film to work with, you could do NFL films man.

I dug it and even the spelling error has grown on me. :laugh: You should submit it to Redskins.com, Larry said he would put fan videos on there if the curse words were muted.

edit: Plus Toressa, king of the old school redskin vids :applause:

This video was the first time I saw a video of the Skins on the Net that I was like - DAMN that is good as hell. I remember I was at work and I was looking through stuff and I watched that video 5 times straight.

I would take most of your work, as well as Skinsfanatic, and Taylor21_Int4TD over most crap I see out there on TV.

With better quality film to work with, you could do NFL films man.

I dug it and even the spelling error has grown on me. :laugh: You should submit it to Redskins.com, Larry said he would put fan videos on there if the curse words were muted.

I agree. There are a lot of poorly made videos out there but this one got me superhyped.

Cheers Spearhead:cheers:

I still can't believe that the fumble Taylor forced at the end of the Dallas week 2 game was called back. Dude obviously took two steps. Of course the refs were too ***** to call it right in Dallas.

I couldnt agree with you more. Saw that clip again watching 2005 Redskins Highlights on NFL Network. Made me pround, goose bumps and all. :point2sky

Finally...I get a new avatar ..yayyyyyyyy

The leap to deflect that pass in the Bears game was simply poetic and showed what kind of amazing talent Sean Taylor really is.

Yeah it is awesome, I love the one against Randy Moss - the vikings one where he bats the ball twice, that is freaking amazing and he makes Randy look like his personal ball boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfwlJ6cWP6M

Another clip to get us even more pumped for the season.

Like I really need to say anything about this! Enjoy Skins fans, Enjoy.

Capital Punishment is back and we're taking no prisoners.

I'm too excited. I can't take it anymore.:point2sky

Thank you Portis&Taylor.

I thought I was going to see some REALLY hard hits. While Taylor is a great safety, he doesn't hit near as hard as... Which can be seen here...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A9A0al_qK6A&search=Roy%20Williams

You have to skip the first 55 seconds because there is WAY to much lead in.

I think I just noticed why NFC East rival fans are the only fans that talk smack about Roy Williams. All of his INTs returned for touchdowns came against the Eagles and Redskins. :point2sky

I thought you were going to post a clip of a REAL safety. Roy williams gets no love here. He's a poor mans Sean Taylor.

Nice try though. Appreciate the effort:rolleyes::gaintsuck

I take it by your name your A Giants fan, yet your boasting about Roy williams? Your number one in my book. :finger:

I thought you were going to post a clip of a REAL safety. Roy williams gets no love here. He's a poor mans Sean Taylor.

Nice try though. Appreciate the effort:rolleyes::gaintsuck

I take it by your name your A Giants fan, yet your boasting about Roy williams? Your number one in my book. :finger:

C'mon man don't be too much of a homer. I hate Williams and think that he is highly overrated, the most overrated defensive player in the league. BUT i enjoyed watchin that video because those hits were CRUCIAL, even the ones on COles and Gardner i didnt mind, at the time i did but screw them now. RW can hit but TAYLOR is a better safety

Archived