Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tell me about the RV lot at FedEx

topdogbran

I'm leaving Saturday to pick up my newest, ultimate tailgate toy....my new travel trailer. I'm a career green lot soldier, but I know there is an RV lot by the stadium. Anyone know how it works? Does green get you in there, or does it matter? I need the low down!

Thanks everyone!

The RV lot is in the green lot, and it is AWESOME!! I go there all the time. A family friend takes his RV there every game. There is aways a huge spread of food, and you can use the pisser in the RV.

IMO, best place to tailgate!!

I get to the landover road gate very early, usually at least an hour before any lots open. EXCEPT the RV lot! While I'm sitting there patiently waiting, the RVs come in blasting their horns, and they get to cruise right into their lot while we're sitting there waiting. Then, they set up and start cooking and drinking, while we're STILL sitting in line. Half an hour later, I'm still waiting, and they're cracking their second or third beer. That is one of the major advantages of the RV lot. Come as early as you want. Yeah, you need a green pass.

Damn its almost cheaper to park in the RV lot than to get a green pass from ebay. Do you have to have an RV to park there? Or is paying the 75.00 good enough?

True. I forgot he said he had a green pass :doh: . That (as noted earlier) will get you in, but if you don't have a green pass, you can go to the cash booth and pay $75.00 for a permit. I think it's reserved for RV's only, but I'm not sure. It could be opened for anyone once the game starts, but again, I'm just geussing.

Do you have to have an RV to park there? Or is paying the 75.00 good enough?

No, anybody can park there, because it's also an overflow lot. The only downside is it's further than the other green lots that are just ahead. I have never heard anything about $75. One time though, a guy from out of town pulled up early without a pass, he got out and talked to one of the employees, and they let him pay $25 to park in there (this was a couple years ago). I remember this specifically because he was in line in front of me. I was worried he would hold me up. I wouldn't count on this though, this is just what I saw.

So let me get this straight... If you have a green parking pass and an RV you can park in the RV lot.. OR if you have an RV and $75 you can park in the RV lot?

RV + Green pass = parking in RV lot.

Car + Green pass = parking in RV lot

RV or Car + cash = maybe parking in RV lot if you get there very very early. Or maybe not.

Archived