Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brian Mitchell Calls Out Luke Petitgout

ouvan59

Did anybody catch Brian Mitchell's comments about Luke Petitgout today? He said he was the softest lineman in the NFL. I don't remember the exact wording but he said that when he was with the Giants he could only do 145 lbs on the leg press. He also talked about he would always have to look his way because D-lineman could just run around him.

Did anybody catch Brian Mitchell's comments about Luke Petitgout today? He said he was the softest lineman in the NFL. I don't remember the exact wording but he said that when he was with the Giants he could only do 145 lbs on the leg press. He also talked about he would always have to look his way because D-lineman could just run around him.
145 lb leg press? That's just NOT true. Brian Mitchell is a punk *****!!!

Mitchell is really getting annoying.

Shut up already. At the time I hated it but now I love the Rodney Harrison quote to Brian Mitchell during the 98 game between the Chargers and Skins.

Mitchell gets clocked on special teams by Harrison and here's the exchange:

Harrison- "That's how we hit in San Diego"

Mitchell- "Who hit?"

Harrison-"You"

Mitchell then starts talking some smack that I can't remember then Harrison has the ultimate comeback that shut Mitchell up

Harrison- "Go sit your ass back on the bench"

I wish Mitchell would remember that, he was a special teams guy, that's all. His ego is way too big for a guy who could never crack a starting lineup.

That reminds me, I was listening yesterday and he was talking about how one year, he had a 107 yard rushing game and needed to average 38 yards per game over the last 6 or so games to reach 500 yards and hit a contract escalator. He then went on to say that, obviously, the GM was helping control play calling so he wouldn't hit the escalator :laugh: . Are you sure Brian, are you sure it wasn't actually because there were better RBs to hand the ball to? :doh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He has to have the biggest ego of a career special teamer ever.

That reminds me, I was listening yesterday and he was talking about how one year, he had a 107 yard rushing game and needed to average 38 yards per game over the last 6 or so games to reach 500 yards and hit a contract escalator. He then went on to say that, obviously, the GM was helping control play calling so he wouldn't hit the escalator :laugh: . Are you sure Brian, are you sure it wasn't actually because there were better RBs to hand the ball to? :doh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He has to have the biggest ego of a career special teamer ever.

Exactly. This guy was a career 3rd string RB and a great ST player but the way he talks so much crap you would think he was one of the all time great RBs. I always hated this guy. At least he is not talking **** about our team for once.

I like BMitch, but this sounds personal.

That was my impression when I heard it. It came up because they were talking about Eli Manning improving this year and I think he said Petitgout would get him killed and then went on his rant about him.

This sounds like a "book preview" from Mitchell to me. !! :)

Screw B mitch. He annoys the hell out of me on Redskins Post Game Live on CSN. Member when he called out Portis during a post-game show. Then after the Skins beat the Giants like 27-17 and Portis had 145 yds and 2 td, he gave an post game interview with CSN and B mitch tried to act like Portis' good game was due to his "motivation"! Portis bascially said " My man, I don't need YOUR motivation to do well. I'm a self-motivater....loser." Sike about the loser part but he shoulda said it. A pure narcisist if I've ever heard one. WHO CARES WHAT HE HAS TO SAY!! THE MUTHA****ER NEEDS TO CHILL OUT ON THAT SHINY ASS DOME OF HIS

Archived