Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bar/Game fights

Redskins75

Well, it's getting close to kickoff my fellow Skins fans. I will say first, I am one crazy mother ****er when it comes to football and my Skins. My question is, have any of you been in any crazy ass fights defending the Skins legacy or pretty close encounters. Share here for everyone to enjoy!

I have a few, none that came to throwing fists, but pretty close (only reason is because my wife got me out of there, I love to fight!)

1] Good lord, way back on Sept. 14, 1998......I had just graduated college. I was at our local bar watching the Skins/49ers game. We were getting the living **** kicked out of us and I started talking **** to a fraternity (like 8 guys) that were pulling for the 49ers........out of sympothy, they didnt beat my drunk ass.

2] Sept 16, 2002 (****ing Air Spurrier as coach, who I hate as I am a FSU fan.....). Monday night, at my bar, its $5 domestic pitcher night. Some inbred philly fan with a McNab jersey on, talks smack the entire first half of the game. He is mister ****ing play by play on every play. Two pitchers later, I grow tired of it. I stand up and yell, "Why dont you shut your ****ing philly mouth mother ****er?". He was hammered, some college kid. He fires back at me, telling me to come shut him up. We are standing up now yelling across the bar, my wife is beside herself. Then three of his friends stand up. My wife now says, "Ok hotshot, there are four of them, what in the hell are you gonna do?".

Rule #1: Watch Redskins games in a bar with your friends!; leave wife at home.

I looked at my wife and said the following, "Well, I am pretty sure if I rush the philly fan and break his nose he is down. Then I got one swing of this ****ing beer bottle across one of his friends face, I will be going for the little guy. Then the other two will jack me, and I will probably get jumped, break some ribs, and need you to bail me out of jail later.

Needless to say, she got me out of there somehow. The best part, she let me buy a 53" big screen and get NFL Direct Ticket to watch the games at home.

Bad thing, that was four years ago, we still go out and watch games in the bar sometimes. And when I get my crazy ass Redskins loving friend with me, we terrorize the bar!

Share your stories!!!!

Ahh yes!!

I was in Philadelphia for the Skins game last year. Sat in the corner of the endzone with a few scattered Skin fans. I was a little worried about all the crap so i just wanted to enjoy the game. If you all remember the first half was a little rough. I got called a piece of **** all that good stuff. guy in the section over got hit with like 5 cups of beer. It wasnt pretty. Needless to say we all remember the second half and the skins took over. I was pumped as any good fan would be. WEll the guys in front of me, eagles fans, who talked some trash but one of the guys was actually cool during the game..we had some good convo about both teams. Well when the game was sealed up I was cheering like crazy and the eagles fans were on the up and outs. And the one guy in front of me starts heading out and decided that he needed to try to get in my face and call me a piece of **** and all that mad drunken ****...Needless to say i was nose to nose with this guy pretty much telling him to kiss my ass and to look at the scoreboard. He started to shove me but his friend luckly pulled him up the stairs...But I quickyl got over it as a large group of skins fans gathered by the field and the playoff birth was clinched and the hail to the redskins chorus started!!!

Beautiful moment!! Too bad the eagles fans are sore losers that booed their team the whole game and cried like a bunch of drunken asses!!!

HTTR:eaglesuck

Ahh yes!!

I was in Philadelphia for the Skins game last year. Sat in the corner of the endzone with a few scattered Skin fans. I was a little worried about all the crap so i just wanted to enjoy the game. If you all remember the first half was a little rough. I got called a piece of **** all that good stuff. guy in the section over got hit with like 5 cups of beer. It wasnt pretty. Needless to say we all remember the second half and the skins took over. I was pumped as any good fan would be. WEll the guys in front of me, eagles fans, who talked some trash but one of the guys was actually cool during the game..we had some good convo about both teams. Well when the game was sealed up I was cheering like crazy and the eagles fans were on the up and outs. And the one guy in front of me starts heading out and decided that he needed to try to get in my face and call me a piece of **** and all that mad drunken ****...Needless to say i was nose to nose with this guy pretty much telling him to kiss my ass and to look at the scoreboard. He started to shove me but his friend luckly pulled him up the stairs...But I quickyl got over it as a large group of skins fans gathered by the field and the playoff birth was clinched and the hail to the redskins chorus started!!!

Beautiful moment!! Too bad the eagles fans are sore losers that booed their team the whole game and cried like a bunch of drunken asses!!!

HTTR:eaglesuck

Awesome story! Amen brother, Phuck Philly! they are mad because they will never win a Super Bowl, much less any other world championship in any sport. Plus they live in a ****ty city that is pretty much one big ****ing trashy project and their biggest sports star is Rocky Balboa, who is fictional.

I don't live through the teams I cheer for, I just like to watch them play, sorry.

...unless it's Team Canada hockey, but that's a whole different thing than pro sports...

Canadians :doh:

Keep kicking ass redskins75. :D

As per the original question: I have been in enough drunken fights (in the black or close) that statistically speaking one of them had to be about the Redksins or an elevation of Redskins-related banter. :cheers:

I got kicked out of a bar and had to pay a sh*t load of cash (1500 buck) for damages after we lost that game against tampa bay. God I hate Mike Alstott! then when the Skins came up here to play the Hawks in the playoffs I was getting beers thrown at me at the tailgate area before the game. there is this one Philly fan at this bar that I go to, who I LOVE talking sh*t to, but he's harmless.

Canadians :doh:

Keep kicking ass redskins75. :D

As per the original question: I have been in enough drunken fights (in the black or close) that statistically speaking one of them had to be about the Redksins or an elevation of Redskins-related banter. :cheers:

Ha! one day I will take pictures of the broken doors and fist marks in walls from us blowing games last season and post them on here. I go balistic at home, the wife needs to unleash me more and let me get back to the bars!

I got kicked out of a bar and had to pay a sh*t load of cash (1500 buck) for damages after we lost that game against tampa bay. God I hate Mike Alstott! then when the Skins came up here to play the Hawks in the playoffs I was getting beers thrown at me at the tailgate area before the game. there is this one Philly fan at this bar that I go to, who I LOVE talking sh*t to, but he's harmless.

I hate Dallas more than anything, but Philly is such a strong second to me that it is unreal. The best outcome of the philly/skins game I almost got jumped at, was going home to a second half, seeing teams running onto the field..............the media starts saying 9/11 attacks........but no, it was pepper spray in an intake fan. Because some piece of **** Philly fan got jumped by Skins fans and beat down and they had to spray pepper spray. Take that Philly and stick it up your poop shoot!

Didnt the poster here known as Art once claim he threatened a Cowboys fan and scared him into leaving, then someone posted his picture and it became obvious he was making it up? :laugh:

That made me laugh

As far as fights about football game, never been in one, but was in a bar in Dallas when a guy got thrown out a window back in 2003 during a game

Didnt the poster here known as Art once claim he threatened a Cowboys fan and scared him into leaving, then someone posted his picture and it became obvious he was making it up? :laugh:

That made me laugh

As far as fights about football game, never been in one, but was in a bar in Dallas when a guy got thrown out a window back in 2003 during a game

Thats pretty cool. Bar fights for the win! I get really pumped up sometimes. I treat watching football like a mosh pit at a concert, no rules.........

I remember being caught in a mosh with my wife (at the time, we were just dating, she was 15 yo, I was 17yo). I was at a Rage Against The Machine concert and some **** shoved her. I threw a forearm to the nose and shattered his ****, knocked him on his ass. I tossed his friend down. Then I grabbed her and ran like hell. HA!

Thats pretty cool. Bar fights for the win! I get really pumped up sometimes. I treat watching football like a mosh pit at a concert, no rules.........

I remember being caught in a mosh with my wife (at the time, we were just dating, she was 15 yo, I was 17yo). I was at a Rage Against The Machine concert and some **** shoved her. I threw a forearm to the nose and shattered his ****, knocked him on his ass. I tossed his friend down. Then I grabbed her and ran like hell. HA!

Remind me to stay FAR FAR away from you :handicap:

LOL..when i was 14 I went and saw rage at merriweather and wu tang opened for them. During rage some fag with a yankthees hat on started chanting wu tang. i was on the stairs about 5 stairs up from him. The next song kicked in and all i know is i hopped down and stole the guy and the back of the head and he crumbled to the ground. Nine years later i still have friends who bring up the story.

Remind me to stay FAR FAR away from you :handicap:

Hahaha! Im a cool guy really.............just dont mess with me! Actually, just dont mess with the Skins! What usually happens is, some **** challenges me and tries to **** talk me, well, I talk a better game, they get mad, then its on like ****ing Donkey Kong. I dont back down, thats one of my flaws.

LOL..when i was 14 I went and saw rage at merriweather and wu tang opened for them. During rage some fag with a yankthees hat on started chanting wu tang. i was on the stairs about 5 stairs up from him. The next song kicked in and all i know is i hopped down and stole the guy and the back of the head and he crumbled to the ground. Nine years later i still have friends who bring up the story.

Hell yeah brother! Concert beat downs rule! I am litterly shaking now wanting to fight. I dont think the beer is helping, but I dont care!

Seems to me like you might be a little tipsy right now. Are you watching some videos ?

Never been in a fight over a football game. Never will.

I have no interest in destroying property (especially my own), or making an ass of myself in a local bar. Nor potentially being sued by some idiot fan of another team because I was the instigator over a football game.

Hey, but whatever works for you.

Seems to me like you might be a little tipsy right now. Are you watching some videos ?

Never been in a fight over a football game. Never will.

I have no interest in destroying property (especially my own), or making an ass of myself in a local bar. Nor potentially being sued by some idiot fan of another team because I was the instigator over a football game.

Hey, but whatever works for you.

Right now = tipsy

I cant help it, even sober, I would probably fight.

Right now = tipsy

I cant help it, even sober, I would probably fight. I have a huge problem with people talking **** to me. And trust me, I refuse to take **** off some ****ing Philly fan, ever.

Just a tip, the mods don't like people avoiding the profanity filters.

It's been a while.

A few years ago I was sorely tempted to go at it with a couple of Iggle fans, (when Philly thrashed us in the infamous "pepper-spray" game). Those guys were serious ass-wipes, but I though better of it. In my reckless youth, we would've went at it.

I avoid fights now. I'm a little older now, and little wiser, I think!). Fighting hurts and will end up costing money.....

Archived