Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Humans Exhaust Global Warming Gases at High Levels

artnjudy

On website http://www.thekrib.com you link yourself to the website http://www.thekrib.com/plants/co2/mouth.html, and find the article entitled "CO2 by Breathing" that states that one person at rest puts on the equivalent of 100 watts of energy. You can get there by going to thekrib.com and hitting the link for "plants/planted tanks." On this page, hit the link for "CO2 fertilization, ph, alkalinity." On this next page go down to the section entitled, "Other CO2 Sources" and hit the link for "human respiration."

Let's assume 5 billion people are on earth. That is 500 billion watts per day that never goes out assuming the births replace deaths at a high enough level for children to meet this average. Let's all meditate and continue to expel 500 billion watts a day continously which is far less than if we exert ourselves. I can only pray the clouds and other global forces reverse the power emitted by the doubling of the human population within the last century! My Tundra Toyota is not running right now, but I'm still breathing. Good thing not everyone is driving all day long, too bad they continue to breath.

On website http://www.thekrib.com you link yourself to the website http://www.thekrib.com/plants/co2/mouth.html, and find the article entitled "CO2 by Breathing" that states that one person at rest puts on the equivalent of 100 watts of energy. Let's assume 5 billion people are on earth. That is 500 billion watts per day that never goes out assuming the births replace deaths at a high enough level for children to meet this average. Let's all meditate and continue to expel 500 billion watts a day continously which is far less than if we exert ourselves. I can only pray the clouds and other global forces reverse the power emitted by the doubling of the human population within the last century! My Tundra Toyota is not running right now, but I'm still breathing. Good thing not everyone is driving all day long, too bad they continue to breath.

Well, let's all hope for another flu pandemic or maybe nuclear annihilation. Obviously, we can't save ourselves from ourselves unless a whole bunch of ourselves are not breathing.

Please relax, your hurting the globe. The website http://www.opinionet.com/staff/bobwebster/globalwarmingseries05.shtml tries to debunk global warming (GW) which is another supported fraud on mankind. GW is happening and it tries to debunk the increase in the human population. Also, the more people, the more cows and the more exhales and farts we all perform. CO2 and methane are growing significantly in a constant ratio across the world based upon the population growth and increase in domesticated animals to feed us. Become a vegetarian and meditate. That will slow down GW.

Also, please read this website: http://pfitzblog.royaltylinks.com/archives/2006/01/12/plants-emit-methane. NPR radio advise us that plants emit methane. I contend that as we plant trees in the deserts and other arid areas of the world, we dimishing the worlds capabilities to reduce GW. GW is more complex that what Al Gore is presenting to us.

Please relax, your hurting the globe. The website http://www.opinionet.com/staff/bobwebster/globalwarmingseries05.shtml tries to debunk global warming (GW) which is another supported fraud on mankind. GW is happening and it tries to debunk the increase in the human population. Also, the more people, the more cows and the more exhales and farts we all perform. CO2 and methane are growing significantly in a constant ratio across the world based upon the population growth and increase in domesticated animals to feed us. Become a vegetarian and meditate. That will slow down GW.

Oh yes, absolutely. But also don't forget, when you eat meat, you also have to COOK it (barbeque ideally). This releases heat directly into the atmosphere, not to mention the gases emitted from the burning charcoal (Mmmmm, charred animal flesh).

So let me ask you about my conundrum. Occasionally, I like to ride my bike to work. I figure this saves me from burning gas, but like you said, if I exercise alot, I breathe alot and release carbon dioxide that's destroying the planet. What am I to do?

Oh yes, absolutely. But also don't forget, when you eat meat, you also have to COOK it (barbeque ideally). This releases heat directly into the atmosphere, not to mention the gases emitted from the burning charcoal (Mmmmm, charred animal flesh).

So let me ask you about my conundrum. Occasionally, I like to ride my bike to work. I figure this saves me from burning gas, but like you said, if I exercise alot, I breathe alot and release carbon dioxide that's destroying the planet. What am I to do?

Enjoy life since our lord Jesus Christ wants us to enjoy it. Our redemption will come and we will not worry about it. Exercise, barbeque, be kind to others and you too will be saved.

There are many things that, when examined, could cause great concern about human impact on our environment...

For example, if the Amazon goes, we may all be very very screwed:

"So far about a fifth of the Amazonian rainforest has been razed completely. Another 22 per cent has been harmed by logging, allowing the sun to penetrate to the forest floor drying it out. And if you add these two figures together, the total is growing perilously close to 50 per cent, which computer models predict as the "tipping point" that marks the death of the Amazon. The models did not expect this to happen until 2050. But, says Dr Nobre, "what was predicted for 2050, may have begun to happen in 2005." Nobody knows when the crucial threshold will be passed, but growing numbers of scientists believe that it is coming ever closer ..."

I cannot even begin to explain how very scared and/or very sorry you may end up feeling. I take it people here are old and do not have any kids?

Well it must have been pretty cool then. People talk less when they're indoors. I bet the barbeque sucked. It's much better, generally, where cows grow.

Well I don't talk much,but make great BBQ ( mainly beef to cut down on the methane emissions) so I guess it evens out.

I'm sure other people appreciate your concern for them.. err, the environment. :)

they do, they absolutely do but strangely when I notice their environment is not being properly breathed, farted or bbq'ed they always get mad when I generously donate methane to help keep things consistant. I guess for some people its just the ol NIMBY. :whoknows:

There are many things that, when examined, could cause great concern about human impact on our environment...

For example, if the Amazon goes, we may all be very very screwed:

"So far about a fifth of the Amazonian rainforest has been razed completely. Another 22 per cent has been harmed by logging, allowing the sun to penetrate to the forest floor drying it out. And if you add these two figures together, the total is growing perilously close to 50 per cent, which computer models predict as the "tipping point" that marks the death of the Amazon. The models did not expect this to happen until 2050. But, says Dr Nobre, "what was predicted for 2050, may have begun to happen in 2005." Nobody knows when the crucial threshold will be passed, but growing numbers of scientists believe that it is coming ever closer ..."

I cannot even begin to explain how very scared and/or very sorry you may end up feeling. I take it people here are old and do not have any kids?

Rainforests emit methane gas, a global warming gas. See http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5151093. More plants more global warming gases. The point is that the world goes through warming and cooling periods. Read the bible and praise the Lord.

It still amazes me how many people there are left that completely dismiss global warming. :doh:

Global warming is real, but a good part of it is plants and animals, including people. The more people, animals and plants, the more global warming. Volcanoes emit more global warming gases in one explosion than 100 years of car exhaust. After the floods caused by global warming, the plants, animals including people are substantially reduced and the globe goes through major cooling. As the cold freezes the water the ice caps grow. Accept it as part of life, relax, barbeque and praise the Lord.

:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:dallasuck

It still amazes me how many people there are left that completely dismiss global warming. :doh:

There are TWO kinds of global warming..

The Real one that has happened 7 times in the last 400,000 years.

And the Humanly created one were told is happening now that just happens to run parellel to the 7th Real one...

its more of a do you believe were adding 10ish% on top of the regularly scheduled one...

And the Humanly created one were told is happening now that just happens to run parellel to the 7th Real one...

its more of a do you believe were adding 10ish% on top of the regularly scheduled one...

Exactly! And since the one were going through now is what should happen at the end of an interglacial anyway, I'll go along with artnjudy in that we should be anticipating a big cool down. Our part of the world is gonna become a tropical paradise!

Exactly! And since the one were going through now is what should happen at the end of an interglacial anyway, I'll go along with artnjudy in that we should be anticipating a big cool down. Our part of the world is gonna become a tropical paradise!

When that occurs, I plan on moving to a desert oasis somewhere in Georgia!!:silly: :point2sky

Actually, isn't the one now about a 1000 or so years early? I swear I read that last week somewhere...Good food, good meat, good God, let's eat.

Rainforests emit methane gas, a global warming gas. See http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5151093. More plants more global warming gases. The point is that the world goes through warming and cooling periods. Read the bible and praise the Lord.

heh

I do have to admit this world would be a better place if more people read the Bible... or anything else, for that matter...

heh

I do have to admit this world would be a better place if more people read the Bible... or anything else, for that matter...

Your absolutely right! So many people are closed minded to the BIG Picture.

GO REDSKINS!!!

Archived