Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where's Bunkley? Finally, He's Signed...

tr1

That deal appears to be better than the one the Ravens gave Ngata at #12. How can that be??? I thought the Eagles didn't pay their players?
He's also getting more guarunteed money than Wimbley. Granted it's only about 400k more but it's more. How can this be, I thought the Eagles were low balling him like they do with all their players.:laugh:

Thanks for the love, man...

Now come on buddy. Don't do anything rash. There are help lines available for people who lose their reason for living when a rival team signs their first round pick. Cheer up....there's always the Dawkin's extension....come on buckeroo...is that a little smile I see?.......Who's your buddy?...That's right...It's Pocono.

I've missed all my Eagle friends during the week in this thread.

Welcome back fellas. I guess it's okay to show up when there's good news, eh?

As for the details, don't jump to conclusions. Who knows who's spinning what...the devil is in the detail.

And yes, I'd be surprised if Bunkley made out better than an earlier pick...but we'll see.

I've missed all my Eagle friends during the week in this thread.

Welcome back fellas. I guess it's okay to show up when there's good news, eh?

As for the details, don't jump to conclusions. Who knows who's spinning what...the devil is in the detail.

And yes, I'd be surprised if Bunkley made out better than an earlier pick...but we'll see.

Tr....You're old enough to remember when you used to have a record player* and the record would get stuck in one groove and say the same thing over and over and over again and how the first couple times it was kind of amusing but after that it was very annoying.....well that's kind of what happened here.

BTW....Bunkley should get more guaranteed than Ngata because he signed for 6 YEARS and Ngata only signed for 5 so Bunkley's should get a larger 07 option bonus.

* Actually you're old enough to remember when they had to crank that record player by hand.

Tr....You're old enough to remember when you used to have a record player* and the record would get stuck in one groove and say the same thing over and over and over again and how the first couple times it was kind of amusing but after that it was very annoying.....well that's kind of what happened here.

BTW....Bunkley should get more guaranteed than Ngata because he signed for 6 YEARS and Ngata only signed for 5 so Bunkley's should get a larger 07 option bonus.

* Actually you're old enough to remember when they had to crank that record player by hand.

PoPo...why to take personal shots at me? Don't you love me?

All I'm saying is let's see what this contract ends up looking like...glowing reviews after a signing are a dime a dozen.

He's only missed what....25 days of camp? Oh yeah, he'll be fine**. ;)

**Please don't bring up Corey Simon. We all know the story already. Thanks.

P.S. -- I'm back, ****es! Watch your step, trolls! :)

There's been a summer hatching of some insects, and they've all infested ES...welcome back JRock.

He's only missed what....25 days of camp? Oh yeah, he'll be fine**. ;)

**Please don't bring up Corey Simon. We all know the story already. Thanks.

P.S. -- I'm back, ****es! Watch your step, trolls! :)

Now we are complete. The Rockster is back. Let's all have a drink to celebrate.

The Eagles totally blew the Simon situation. Not in letting him go but in letting him go so late that they failed to get a compensatory pick for losing him. Corey is living proof that it's good to let DT's go instead of signing them to a big money deal once they get near 29-30 which is why they wanted that 6th year in the Bunkley contract. Get six good years out of him and then let him go before he gets Sappish.

Archived