Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

who will be our end-zone td machine this year

Although far fetched, I'd love to see Sellers leading Nemo in. Think about it, what collisions!!!

I'd like to see Nemo get more action this year...even just as a lead-blocker. Think about that...280 lb Mike Sellers getting spelled by 255 lb Nemo...defenders wouldn't get a break!! :laugh:

last year it was a combo between sellers and cooley. they both had their red zone touches. i think the same goes for this year. also, fauria isnt here to catch much. hes a blocker/veteran presence.

I saw some highlight film tonight (SB Patriots/Panthers) on All Access and a TD was caught by Fauria and called out, but it should have been reveiwed-after seeing it again, it was an incredible catch out of the back of the end zone-both feet were down. It did not matter they scored anyhow.

Red Zone Touchdowns.

Portis running. Cooley passing. Cooley is going to be left open so much this year, with the wide outs we have it's not even funny. He will be a leading Fantasy tight end this year, maybe THE leader. Gates has a new QB in Rivers. Gonzales career is winding down, and Crumpler's numbers suffer because Vick is a "running" QB.

I even expect Todd Heap of the Ravens to come back and have a decent year.

That is going to be a tough team with so many weapons. Combine the WR throw (Red Zone Between 8-10)...Randle El should excel and Moss and Lloyd have raw speed ,they should all get separation. Combine that with that D...man some of our rivals are going to have a long day.

:logo:

Captain Chaos! Portis will get his but I think through the air it will be COOOOOOLLLLLLLEEEEEEYYYYYYY! HTTR!
The thing with Cooley is he's good, but Brunell went to him often as a way to dump off the ball when nobody else was available. He was meant to be a last option last year. This year, we may not need a "last option" as often with our threats we have now. On the other hand, Cooley's going to be playing under Saunders, too. Tough call all around.

Clint

Archived