Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it worth it to bring a camera?

NewCliche21

So I'm going to be up in section 402, row 28 this year, and I was wondering if anyone up there ever brings a camera? I mean I'll love it either way, but it would be nice to have some worthwhile shots to make bring the camera, um, worthwhile. Is that really possible from my seats?

So I'm going to be up in section 402, row 28 this year, and I was wondering if anyone up there ever brings a camera? I mean I'll love it either way, but it would be nice to have some worthwhile shots to make bring the camera, um, worthwhile. Is that really possible from my seats?

Actually most of the coolest pics come from the high seats. Some like these.....

c302cc5e.jpg

fedex701.jpg

Plus, it would be great to take pics of yourself and who ever your going with.

PresidentClinton07 and ncsuapex: What kind of cameras do you have? I'm gonna be taking my dad to most of the games; he has a Canon Digital Rebel that's a year or so old. I know that I've asked this before, but: How do you get your camera past security if it has a zoom?

PresidentClinton07 and ncsuapex: What kind of cameras do you have? I'm gonna be taking my dad to most of the games; he has a Canon Digital Rebel that's a year or so old. I know that I've asked this before, but: How do you get your camera past security if it has a zoom?

NewCliche, those pictures werent taken by me, I was just showing you examples of some cool pics that were taken by other people that seem to be sitting pretty high up.

But you should definitely take the camera for pics at the tailgate(if you are tailgating) and for memories.

Newcliche

I have a Fuji S5000. I've never had a problem getting it in for games. I have a wide angle lense and a zoom lense. I've only carried the extra lenses in once or twice just because its a pain to keep up with. I usually just use the zoom on the camera.

Here is a pic of the video screen on the opposite side of the field. I wont post the pic because its too big. Also if you go to the second link you'll see some other game shots. Most were taken from section 445, some of the pregame stuff was taken from the lower level.. But all the game shots were from 445

http://www.70chip.us/pics/redskins/Skins-Seahawks/DSCF2842.JPG

http://www.70chip.us/pics/redskins/Skins-Seahawks/

Guest Matt Kyriacou

I don't know yet whether it is worth it or not, but I recently purchased an HP DSC-W70 and then purchased the telephoto lens to go with it. I am looking at the game against the Saints as a must do and I will find out then for sure.

:dallasuck

Newcliche

I have a Fuji S5000. I've never had a problem getting it in for games. I have a wide angle lense and a zoom lense. I've only carried the extra lenses in once or twice just because its a pain to keep up with. I usually just use the zoom on the camera.

Here is a pic of the video screen on the opposite side of the field. I wont post the pic because its too big. Also if you go to the second link you'll see some other game shots. Most were taken from section 445, some of the pregame stuff was taken from the lower level.. But all the game shots were from 445

http://www.70chip.us/pics/redskins/Skins-Seahawks/DSCF2842.JPG

http://www.70chip.us/pics/redskins/Skins-Seahawks/

Wow! That's incredible! I'll definitely bring it every game. Thanks!

I don't know yet whether it is worth it or not, but I recently purchased an HP DSC-W70 and then purchased the telephoto lens to go with it. I am looking at the game against the Saints as a must do and I will find out then for sure.

:dallasuck

Just be careful about size. You can only bring in small bags to FedEx, the rules on are on redskins.com, so make sure that you don't bring a lens that you can't take into the stadium!

On second thought Newcliche, you're seats are terrible for photo taking.. You should trade with me so you'll have better seats... :D

Just be careful about size. You can only bring in small bags to FedEx, the rules on are on redskins.com, so make sure that you don't bring a lens that you can't take into the stadium!

Yeah thats why I dont like to take my lenses in.. I might take one and put it in my pocket.. But the camera has a good enough zoom that its really not worth the hassle.

I guess the best advice I could give to you is that it depends. What camera are you using? If you have a DSLR or some other DSLR-like camera with either a built in lense or can put a lense capable of zooming in well you shoud be fine. If your megapixal count and quality of the pictures you are taking is high, you can crop them down and make them look like you were even closer. What camera will you be using, and can it take an add-on lense?

i have taken my camera Fuji S5100 and a telephoto lens into many stadiums without issue. i havent tried at fedex (making my first trip there this year). these were taken at the cards game last year from teh lower level, but all the way back

DSCF2258.jpg

DSCF2256.jpg

DSCF2262.jpg

I've brought my zoom lens in on several occassions. Only once did I have a problem....security guard would not let me in with it because it was too big. Another guard suggested I try a different gate....I did and they didn't say word to me.

I can shoot from sec 10 row 3 but don't know how to post. I shoot a lot of MEAC and CIAA on Saturdays as a free lancer. I think Art shoots and posts everygame, anyway.

Archived