Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Q&A on ESPN

stwasm

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/060724

Does the acquisition of LaVar Arrington significantly improve the Giants' linebacking corps?

Yes. With Arrington over-pursuing ball carriers and getting caught wildly out of position over and over and over, just think how much better his fellow Giants linebackers will look simply by staying in their proper lanes while getting bowled over by opposing teams' running backs.

:rotflmao: :cheers:

How will rookie WR Sinorice Moss fit in the Giants' offense?

He will mesh perfectly. Eli Manning will just as easily hit Moss in the shins with a pass or overthrow him by 10 yards when he's standing wide open in the middle of the field as any veteran Giants receiver.

How much better will the morale in the Eagles' locker room be now that Terrell Owens is gone?

It will be infinitely better. In fact, it will be so good the team will probably keep smiling right through their 10th and 11th losses.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/060724

Does the acquisition of LaVar Arrington significantly improve the Giants' linebacking corps?

Yes. With Arrington over-pursuing ball carriers and getting caught wildly out of position over and over and over, just think how much better his fellow Giants linebackers will look simply by staying in their proper lanes while getting bowled over by opposing teams' running backs.

:rotflmao: :cheers:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thats friggin halarious.

Ain't no sarcasm better than offseason sarcasm! I love it

This ones awesome too

Will Reggie Bush sign with New Orleans?

It's still unclear at this stage. The likely resolution is that Paul Tagliabue will step in and do what he always does when there is a problem in New Orleans: give as much help as he can to one of the New York teams. So expect Tagliabue to award Bush to the Giants or Jets if the two sides don't come to an agreement in the next few days.

Is Kellen Winslow Jr. completely healthy after missing all of last season to injury?

I don't know. Sorry. I tried to look into this one for you, but it turns out the U.S. military does not share the medical records of its soldiers with journalists. (Oddly enough, they also denied Winslow is even in the military. Obviously, they use him for super top-secret missions or something and don't want to blow his cover.)

:laugh:

I love how Arrington was overrated when he played for the Redskins, but now, all of a sudden, he is with the Giants and he is a stud LBer

It just goes to show that what my late father used to say about NYC is right, you go there and they automaticlly make you a star

But if Arrington goes up there and totally lays an egg, he will wish he was still with the Redskins because the NYC media will eat him alive

You know what really erks me. Is the ppl who seem to think we made a mistake for letting Lavar go. First off I will admit that I use to love Lavar when he was crushing ppl(Aikman), but that is when we were losing and had nothing else to root for. Now the skins have a system that Lavar could not fit into because he was a risk to the system. He was also getting paid way to much to be a noncontributor. The Giants are going to get the same thing the Skins got, a player with athleticism who tries for the big play every play instead of being part of a defensive system that is successful.

The Skins made the right move and its good to see the Lavar era of our defense gone. All praise to Greg Williams and the system!!

I love how Arrington was overrated when he played for the Redskins, but now, all of a sudden, he is with the Giants and he is a stud LBer

It just goes to show that what my late father used to say about NYC is right, you go there and they automaticlly make you a star

But if Arrington goes up there and totally lays an egg, he will wish he was still with the Redskins because the NYC media will eat him alive

yo man this was sarcasm, the writer of this page2 article was actually making fun of lafart, so go back and one over it again, youll actually like what you read. . .

I love that when Lavar was a Redskin, he was not a good linebacker anymore and couldn't play at the level he used too, but as soon as he joins a team with a media fan base, hes going to make Newyork a top10 defense

I love that when Lavar was a Redskin, he was not a good linebacker anymore and couldn't play at the level he used too, but as soon as he joins a team with a media fan base, hes going to make Newyork a top10 defense

see GestMuddaTruckaEver's post

Ain't no sarcasm better than offseason sarcasm! I love it

This ones awesome too

Will Reggie Bush sign with New Orleans?

It's still unclear at this stage. The likely resolution is that Paul Tagliabue will step in and do what he always does when there is a problem in New Orleans: give as much help as he can to one of the New York teams. So expect Tagliabue to award Bush to the Giants or Jets if the two sides don't come to an agreement in the next few days.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...... Personally, i thought they straight pimped the Saints when they allowed them to play that HOME game at Giants Stadium.

Sounds like he will be the ARod of the Giants.

Everybody should read this. It is the work of staggering genius. Some of my favorite moments:

-Will Reggie Bush sign with New Orleans?

-Can Philip Rivers get it done as San Diego's starting quarterback?

Most indications are that he can. In fact, there's a school of thought that says Rivers has a higher ceiling than Drew Brees and could lead the Chargers' offense to never-before-seen heights. If that happens, Marty Schottenheimer could have a real challenge on his hands in neutering his team's game plan come playoff time.

Archived