Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

redskins show on comcast sports net?

#1njskinsfan

I was wondering if there is a weekly redskins show on comcast sports net?? I know alot of teams have a weekly show during the pre-season and season...

I just got that channel on my directtv so i was wondering if there was a show that can give me more weekly insight on my skins???

if you know the title so i can look up the day and times it start would be great..thanks

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Just watch Sportsnite every evening at 6:30 PM EST. That's where they have the news and live interviews with players and coaches and all of that. But there really is no weekly "analysis" show on Comcast, which is a bit of a surprise because you'd think they'd have one. The Postgame Live show with Chick Hernandez, Brian Mitchell, and Steve Czaban is the closest thing they have to that. But you have to be in a certain market to get that: some of the other markets closer to Baltimore get their Ravens postgame show. I don't know how that works for people who have DirecTV.

Archived