Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

skins debate on Macchu Picchu

aqq

Im stuck in an airport in Peru waiting for a flight back home. I was dumb enough to fly a buddy pass (meaning standby but discounted tickets that u usually get if you are a airline employee or family members of an employee-in this case i am family member of an AA employee) and all the flights back home are filling up. But here i am on the internet in jorge chavez international airport checking at extreme skins.com. Where is redskins one when u need it?

By the way i was walking around the famous macch picchu in a redskins visor and i hear someone in back of me say the cowboys will win the nfc east. I turn around and its some old guy in a cowboys t-shirt. so i begin to debate him about the subject. Im i the 1st guy to argue redskins/cowboys on top of macchu picchu?

:dallasuck :dallasuck

Im stuck in an airport in Peru waiting for a flight back home. I was dumb enough to fly a buddy pass (meaning standby but discounted tickets that u usually get if you are a airline employee or family members of an employee-in this case i am family member of an AA employee) and all the flights back home are filling up. But here i am on the internet in jorge chavez international airport checking at extreme skins.com. Where is redskins one when u need it?

By the way i was walking around the famous macch picchu in a redskins visor and i hear someone in back of me say the cowboys will win the nfc east. I turn around and its some old guy in a cowboys t-shirt. so i begin to debate him about the subject. Im i the 1st guy to argue redskins/cowboys on top of macchu picchu?

Any info about your time at Macchu Picchu would be appreciated. You can PM me if it's not approprate to post in this forum. I have studied much about this and other ancient central/south american sites. I hope to go there one day.

Geez, I thought you sneezed and needed a blessing ;).

Represent brotha, represent!

Peace, HTTR & TITY!

They're everywhere...two occasions recently for me:

1---last week I'm setting up to play a show in town and the beer truck guy that services the venue's account walks by. At first he says nothing, and then he says, "you better take that off and frame it." I look up and the beer guy has a Cowpie visor on. Of course I had forgotten that I was wearing my Moss Pro Bowl Jersey b/c I was busy with what I was doing. I said, "ahhhh, Cowpie fan ay?". As he gets right to the exit before he's leaving I yell, "hey man...you got a broom I can borrow?". Of course his response, in shame, was, "ohhh man, it won't happen again". "Well maybe if you're lucky, we'll split". He ran out the door. He was cool, but still a Cowpie fan.

2---I'm at Home Depot yesterday and we bought some Redskins key copies to give to people when we're out of town to get into the house in case of emergencies. The guy at the counter ringing us out says, "ooooh man, Redskins?" I reply, "of course all the way, baby"..."The house and the keys are burgundy and gold, ha ha". I continue, "let me guess, Iggles fan?" He replied of course, "Cowboys baby". The transactions done and I told him, "good luck". No response. He was a prick, but what do you expect. Pluck 'em all!

HTTR!

Im i the 1st guy to argue redskins/cowboys on top of macchu picchu?

:laugh: :laugh:

Definitely.

You should have told him to go see the Temple of the Moon. When we were there I was told by our guide that people have died trying to get there.

Had the opportunity to overnight there as a teenager.

Watched the sunset ... got up to see the sunrise.

Sat and took it all in for several hours.

Wandered in silence through the mist around the grounds before the tourists were up.

Simply awesome.

I'm not religious man, but there was something deeply spiritual and even mystical about that place. Can't recommend the train ride from Cuzco and an overnight at Machu Picchu highly enough on your Things To Do Before I Die List.

I'll be going back.

Macchu Picchu

• 3 weeks later...
Had the opportunity to overnight there as a teenager.

Watched the sunset ... got up to see the sunrise.

Sat and took it all in for several hours.

Wandered in silence through the mist around the grounds before the tourists were up.

Simply awesome.

I'm not religious man, but there was something deeply spiritual and even mystical about that place. Can't recommend the train ride from Cuzco and an overnight at Machu Picchu highly enough on your Things To Do Before I Die List.

I'll be going back.

Macchu Picchu

Just checking this post again but your right OM. Im not a very spiritual person either but being at that place does do something to you. It is an experience that i will never forgot. I got up there early as well because i did the 3 day hike. Great time.

Archived