Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Training Camp-One week to go

Art McDonough

Which NFC East Rival Worries You the Most???  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which NFC East Rival Worries You the Most???

• New York Giants
    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Dallas Cowboys

I can't believe it. Only one week left until training camp. I am so ready for this season to start. If you could have your wish, what would be the 5 top headlines you would like to see at the conclusion of this years training camp? Here's mine:

1. Skins emerge from training camp with no major injuries

2. Gibbs confident heading into regular season

3. Starters look awesome in final preseason appearance

4. Brunell poised and confident in new offense

5. Arrington fails to win starting position in NY

1. Skins emerge from training camp with no major injuries

2. Gibbs confident heading into regular season

3. Starters look awesome in final preseason appearance

4. Campbell poised and confident in new offense

5. Arrington fails to win starting position in NY

I like Brunell but I think the change above would be a much better best-case-scenario.

What are the odds that we will hear at least once during each preseason game that Gibbs' offense is very "vanilla" in contrast to what he does during the regular season.....I am soooo hyped for training camp....plus madden comes out in a couple of weeks as well

What are the odds that we will hear at least once during each preseason game that Gibbs' offense is very "vanilla" in contrast to what he does during the regular season.....I am soooo hyped for training camp....plus madden comes out in a couple of weeks as well

None....it's no longer Gibbs' offense. ;)

In all seriousness though that line will come up every time we look flat in preseason.

My standing prediction for the biggewst news story coming out of camp this pre-season is that Brunell seriously and mysteriously injures his ankle in the shower and is placed on IR for 2006. Following this, Collins is named to start against the Vikings, but is lethargic and is replaced by Campbell at half-time. Jason then leads the Skins to a dramatic come from behind victory by throwing three TDs in the 4th quarter one each to the members of the "new posse" (Moss, Loyd and ARE). The Skins Nations and the media then collectively go beserk!

1. Gibbs signs contract extension through 2020. (I know he's old)

:laugh::laugh: I like that one.

You guys, I can not wait for preseason either. It's going to be awesome. The best headline would be a perfect preseason.

Good for him, I am glad when a person really can be honest with themselves. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived