Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Now that D'Qwell Jackson signed...

AKM311

We should expect Rocky to be signed any day now. He was picked right after D'Qwell.

Browns | D. Jackson agrees to terms

Sun, 23 Jul 2006 16:54:57 -0700

The Cleveland Browns have agreed to terms with second-round draft pick LB D'Qwell Jackson on a four-year contract. Financial terms were not disclosed.

50 days from right now...we will be spanking the vikings

:whippin: Take it Smooty, you know you want it!

You should have listened to yourself when you said on Total Acess that Gibbs was the coach to take you to a Super Bowl. And Shannon Sharpe shouldnt' have laughed after you hung up.

I think the Redskins planned on waiting until this week to sign Rocky anyways, having a full week to work on it by having a late camp date. This is great news though, now all Rocky can ask for is a slightly lower contract than Jackson.

This appears to bode well for Rocky signing in the near future also...

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=17982

News & Notes: Wynn a Wild Card On D-Line

By Gary Fitzgerald

Redskins.com

-- FENNER RELEASED

The Redskins have released wide receiver Derrick Fenner, the team announced on Monday.

Fenner, an undrafted rookie out of Maryland, had signed with the team in early May. As one of 12 wide receivers on the roster, he had faced an uphill battle to earn a roster spot.

At Maryland last year, Fenner started nine games and had 34 catches for 417 yards and two touchdowns.

Rocky is 10 times the athlete of Dqwell (Run and Jump athlete I mean), and rumors were that we had been targeting Rocky as our pick since we brought in those 2 plus Demeco Ryans (the one i think we may have taken over Rocky.)

No way were we trying to draft Dqwell, nobody was saying that, he is a MLB - and the Skins have proven they are not detered by injuries, which were the only thing that hurt Rocky's draft rating. Other wise he would have been a 1st round lock.

I hope Dqwell tears it up in Cleveland, I'm kind of a baby fan of Cleveland now, I just like their organization in recent years.

As soon as the trade was announced Mel Kiper said he knew we were drafting Rocky and that it was pretty well known that was who we were targeting, whatever that is worth.

Rocky is 10 times the athlete of Dqwell (Run and Jump athlete I mean), and rumors were that we had been targeting Rocky as our pick since we brought in those 2 plus Demeco Ryans (the one i think we may have taken over Rocky.)

No way were we trying to draft Dqwell, nobody was saying that, he is a MLB - and the Skins have proven they are not detered by injuries, which were the only thing that hurt Rocky's draft rating. Other wise he would have been a 1st round lock.

I hope Dqwell tears it up in Cleveland, I'm kind of a baby fan of Cleveland now, I just like their organization in recent years.

As soon as the trade was announced Mel Kiper said he knew we were drafting Rocky and that it was pretty well known that was who we were targeting, whatever that is worth.

i'd say the same...its also fan to cheer for the underdog

Archived