Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

buy or sell?

portis&taylor

I noticed a nice idea for a thread. It's based on ESPN's Around the Horn program and its called Buy or Sell. The host poses a question like "Buy or Sell: The NY Giants win the NFC East this year?" (just for example we all know this wont happen)Then each sports writer gives his reason for buying or selling that proposal. The better the reasoning behind buying or selling, the more points the sports writer receives.

I'll start by asking a buy or sell question, the next poster(s) buys it or sells it, with a good explanation, and then that poster poses another buy or sell question. So here we go.

Buy or Sell: Larry Johnson gaining 2000 yards this year

Sell, the Cardinals lack an offensive line and they have a coach that can't win...they were ranked in the top ten in both total offense and defense and they can't win? All that talent and they went 5-11. 2 wide receivers with 1400+yards, and you can't win more games than that, then somethings wrong at the helm.

HTTR!

Buy or Sell: Cardinals winning the NFC West

BUY...the 49rs and Rams will stink...Seattle is gonna miss Hutch and I think they fall into the post superbowl jinx....Edge has added another piece to that puzzle in ARZ and I think Denny Green is a very good coach....

Buy or Sell - San Deigo is a playoff team this year.....

BUY...the 49rs and Rams will stink...Seattle is gonna miss Hutch and I think they fall into the post superbowl jinx....Edge has added another piece to that puzzle in ARZ and I think Denny Green is a very good coach....

Buy or Sell - San Deigo is a playoff team this year.....

Sell the broncos and chiefs are both better teams and they wont do much with rivers.

Buy Or Sell: Shaun Alexander repeats as MVP

Sell..not a chance the better question might have been whether or not he even makes it through the season:D ..and we all know Portis will be the MVP! (thats my only homer answer in this thread)

Sell - LJ doesn't get 2000 because he will not be overlooked by D-coordinators.

Buy - Panthers win the NFC South with the D tackle additions and Keshaun.

Sell - the Seahawks will slump.

Sell - Alexander is long in the tooth and like the other homer said CP is MVP.

Buy - the 49ers suck.

Buy - the Cards win the NFC West. Alot of fire power, and a good coach, and new stadium (whatever that means).

Sell - Steelers were a fluke. Indy and Cincy will run them out.

Buy or Sell - TO makes it to the end of the season without getting booted by Parcells or the NFL?

Buy or Sell - TO makes it to the end of the season without getting booted by Parcells or the NFL?

Depends on what you mean by booted.. I think he doesnt start at least two games cause he goes balistic on Bledsoe/Parcells, wont happen til mid season when the Girlz season starts to tank! :D

oooppps..forgot my question,...make it Skins related... BUY or SELL ...The Redskins lead the NFC in total offense this year?

oooppps..forgot my question,...make it Skins related... BUY or SELL ...The Redskins lead the NFC in total offense this year?

SELL . . . because our hell-wrecking defense will give us short fields all the time. Lotsa TDs, maybe not as many yards. :D

Depends on what you mean by booted.. I think he doesnt start at least two games cause he goes balistic on Bledsoe/Parcells, wont happen til mid season when the Girlz season starts to tank! :D

Buy. With the additions of Randle El, Lloyd and Fauria to a unit already consisting of Moss, Portis, Betts, Sellers, Cooley, and Patten this team is going to somewhat resemble the Rams' greatest show on turf! :point2sky

Archived