Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheap Airfares?

FunBunch7

$300 is about as cheap you will find regularly. I did get a special sale price on Southwest non-stops from LA to Baltimore-Washington for $220 (after tax/fees), but they are no longer available.

SW will put those special fares up on their web site fairly regularly, but may not be available by the time you need to buy. $220 is about as cheap as I have seen, someone else may be able to help further.

Funbunch7, try kayak.com or sidestep.com. They're aggregate web search sites, which list the fares on all the individual airlines, expedia, orbitz, etc... I search there first whenever I'm booking airline tickets. With that being said $300 sounds like par for the course.

Thanks for the source...I'll check them out. I'll pay the $300 if I have to but the less I spend on airfare the more I can spend on game tickets.

When I bought a ticket to Seattle last January, I used travelocity. I liked it because you could play with the dates and times, and then find the cheapest flights within a three day span coming or going. The bad part is, at least one leg will end up being a red eye. But you'll save some cash.

I just got tickets on airtran for 212 round trip from BWI to Tampa for the Bucs game in November. YAY!!!!

Is it November yet??

Don't know if you can get this price for a Nov. flight but Southwest currently has Tampa to BWA for $138.00 roundtrip all inclusive.I have flown from Tpa.tp Bwa as low as apprx. $95.00 round trip. I fly up to at least 1 game per year normally and have found either Southwest or Jet Blue to be the least exspensive.

I'm looking to fly out from Phoenix to the opener against the Vikings. All the air fares for round trip seem to be around $300. Does anyone have a way I can get this cheaper? Any good sites? I tried Expedia. Any loop holes?

Found roundtrip for you from Phoenix to Baltimore for $238.00.Flights available at that rate until December.Must make reservation by July 27 for that rate.Southwest.com

I'm looking to fly out from Phoenix to the opener against the Vikings. All the air fares for round trip seem to be around $300. Does anyone have a way I can get this cheaper? Any good sites? I tried Expedia. Any loop holes?

JetBlue ran a big ad in the July 25 Wash Post (page A12) with a lot of discount fares (buy now to 8/3 and fly 9/5 - 11/15).

Found roundtrip for you from Phoenix to Baltimore for $238.00.Flights available at that rate until December.Must make reservation by July 27 for that rate.Southwest.com

Yeah, I saw that...looks like that's the way I'm gonna go. Pretty good I guess.

Archived