Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss and ARE butting heads?

DTN Redskin

Dude, we aren't even in camp now, I seriously doubt those guys are around Redskins park, they're all off at their homes having a nice break until July 30th. This is the dumbest rumor I have EVER seen--I know july is down time for football, but seriously.

well, lenny p and Dr. Z said our offense was declining so i'm going to go watch Rugby as we are the 35th of 32 teams according to ESPN and SI. Man, i am ashamed that we won 3 Super Bowls with this mediocre offensive mind. Why even watch the season? Dr. Z said it so it must be true...f him - wait that would be the first time he's ever been laid - nevermind.

BTW, if you can't sense the sarcasm - you must be a Bucs fan.

PS- for you Bucs' fans that are too dumb to get the rip - the NFL started before Dungy took the Bucs over. Same for you Raven fans - the NFL is older than 1996. just a thought - a-holes.

NFC East - 10 Super Bowl wins - none in PHI. SUCK ON THAT FATTY P BEFORE YOUR HEART THANKFULLY EXPLODES.

NOTE: I REALIZE THE CLASSLESS NATURE OF WISHING DEATH ON FATTY P; I DON'T CARE. I WILL PISS ON HIS GRAVE - LITERALLY.

well i heard that the mother ship came back for Jerrah, but TO fought them off because he hasn't collected all of his money yet.

Jerrah beat Nate Newton half to death for losing not one but two of loads of his "product".

:doh: :laugh: :D

sorry sad attempt at humor.

ok im know im gonna get bashed for this but while i dont believe the rumor i must say that after watching the ARE fa signing press conference i was a bit concerned about his ego. i am not a genius but i am one hell of judge of character. it is my job.... reading people.... so yeah the first impression i got is "this guy has a big ego".

but hey some people are ego driven.... i hope in his case it makes him want to perform better.

Why would you post this??? Its obviously BS. I smell and undercover Cowboy fan in here...

ding ding ding - we have a winner!!!!

come on nobody is on my Nancy Reagan Cowboy heroin dealer rip? where have all the co(ke)wboy fans gone? Come on cowboy fans, morphine rules!!! Michael Irvin told us so

ok im know im gonna get bashed for this but while i dont believe the rumor i must say that after watching the ARE fa signing press conference i was a bit concerned about his ego. i am not a genius but i am one hell of judge of character. it is my job.... reading people.... so yeah the first impression i got is "this guy has a big ego".

but hey some people are ego driven.... i hope in his case it makes him want to perform better.

You should have warned Santana. ;)

Archived