Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Democrats plan to add more early states in presidential primaries upset little NH

88Comrade2000

:laugh:

And Alstott wasn't in the endzone either.

You're damn right he wasn't! But we made up for it in the playoffs.

Unfortunately, when the Democrats got their rematch, they decided to hand the ball to John Kerry:

kerry_football.jpg

Luckily, they are now changing the primary rules so they're not going to make that mistake again... ;)

You're damn right he wasn't! But we made up for it in the playoffs.

Unfortunately, when the Democrats got their rematch, they decided to hand the ball to John Kerry:

kerry_football.jpg

Luckily, they are now changing the primary rules so they're not going to make that mistake again... ;)

Kerry, speaking to the NFLPA: "I gave it my best effort, as you all do week in and week out."

Kerry, speaking to PETA: "I don't believe that pigs should be sacrificed to make toys, therefore I refused to catch the ball."

Kerry, speaking to the National Opthamologists Association: "I had my eyes closed."

Kerry, speaking to Michael Westbrook: "I was trying to catch it with my chest. Y'know, like you used to do."

Kerry, speaking to Joe Montana: "It was a bad throw, but I tried to make the most of it."

Kerry, speaking to National Institute for Counter-Terrorism: "Look, all I heard was BOMB. I didn't know it was a figure of speech."

:)

Kerry, speaking to the NFLPA: "I gave it my best effort, as you all do week in and week out."

Kerry, speaking to PETA: "I don't believe that pigs should be sacrificed to make toys, therefore I refused to catch the ball."

Kerry, speaking to the National Opthamologists Association: "I had my eyes closed."

Kerry, speaking to Michael Westbrook: "I was trying to catch it with my chest. Y'know, like you used to do."

Kerry, speaking to Joe Montana: "It was a bad throw, but I tried to make the most of it."

Kerry, speaking to National Institute for Counter-Terrorism: "Look, all I heard was BOMB. I didn't know it was a figure of speech."

:)

:notworthy :rotflmao:

What a pansy! And before him, they nominate a guy who can't grow a beard. :laugh:

:notworthy :rotflmao:

What a pansy! And before him, they nominate a guy who can't grow a beard. :laugh:

Before you know it, they'll be nominating some shirtless guy from Triadelphia, WV, or the sticks of NC! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:paranoid:

Or not. :cheers:

Before you know it, they'll be nominating some shirtless guy from Triadelphia, WV, or the sticks of NC! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:paranoid:

Or not. :cheers:

:laugh: I would accept the nomination, and then denounce Bill Clinton for being such a pansy for not eliminating Al-Queda when he had the chance. :laugh:

Yes, we won . . . you lost. So, :laugh: . . . Can I get a cowbell?
You did win... full control in fact. It's been great seeing all the screw ups and watching the GOP blame the dems for them while they sit completely out of power. History will not be kind, neither will November.

The GOP did nothing while holding full control that it promised. They never even made a serious push against abortion. It's really pathetic how they all turned out to be completely full of **** on all their major issues. Abortion, immigration, spending, and morality. I wonder how much more evidence the "moral majority" will need before they realize they don't have a political party and sink the GOP. One thing is certain, the GOP hold on congress won't match the dems 40 years.

You did win... full control in fact. It's been great seeing all the screw ups and people blaming the dems for them while they sit completely out of power. History will not be kind, neither will November.

You might be right having to with November. Maybe, maybe not. But the ultimate veto power will(in the near future because of the idiots you nominate) come down to the Reps.

Yes, we won . . . you lost. So, :laugh: . . . Can I get a cowbell?
You did win... full control in fact. It's been great seeing all the screw ups and watching the GOP blame the dems for them while they sit completely out of power. History will not be kind, neither will November.

The GOP did nothing while holding full control that it promised. They never even made a serious push against abortion. It's really pathetic how they all turned out to be completely full of **** on all their major issues. Abortion, immigration, spending, and morality. I wonder how much more evidence that they "moral majority" will need before they realize they don't have a political party.

Ummm.. Was that your cowbell, CJ? :laugh::laugh:

Archived