Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another #28

dwbiggs

That is SOOOO weird seeing somebody else with that number on. Very nistalgic...I wonder how that player feels about how his number ended up. ?

can anyone confirm who it is? I bet that player is pissed that he won't be remembered for that number like Green will be. Looks like he wasn't just a scrub as he does have the ball, so either they trusted him in the return game, or he got a fumble/INT.

That is Herb Mul-key. He came in on open tryouts and supposedly ran a 4.5 on a muddy field. George Allen signed him mainly to return kickoffs but he did play a little running back. Made the Pro Bowl one year as a kick returner I believe.

Dan

That is Herb Mul-key. He came in on open tryouts and supposedly ran a 4.5 on a muddy field. George Allen signed him mainly to return kickoffs but he did play a little running back. Made the Pro Bowl one year as a kick returner I believe.

Dan

WOW good catch:applause: :notworthy

Dan

Jeez man, much respect. You got skeelz.

I think it woul dbe cool to get pictures of players who wore our "unofficially retired" numbers before our studs wore them...like what other players wore 7, 44, 81, etc.

Even for the entire NFL for that matter...who else wore #16 for the 49ers...#34 for the Bears...#13 for the Dolphins...it would be an interresting collage I think.

Dan

Big Props to ya. I always like having the older fans dropping their knowledge for the younger crowd around here. :D

Archived