Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why are the Colts Considered the Best Team?

UltimateSkins

In nearly all preseaon rankings the Colts are listed as a top 3 team. This is somehwat surprising to me since they lost Edgerrin James. The one year when James was out the Colts struggled a lot and I don't think people give James enough credit.

They have an elite QB, great WRs, good defense, but will they really get it done with some random nobody at RB?

The Year James went down, Rhoades rushed for over 1000.

RB is a position that can be replaced easily, than say OL or QB.

They have the best trio of WR, and a good OL, better than most defense, and Peyton Manning.

They were on a huge roll until tragedy struck..... and other than James have almost everyone back.

and they drafted a pretty good RB, who should with Rhoades compensate for losing Edge.

The Year James went down, Rhoades rushed for over 1000.

RB is a position that can be replaced easily, than say OL or QB.

They have the best trio of WR, and a good OL, better than most defense, and Peyton Manning.

They were on a huge roll until tragedy struck..... and other than James have almost everyone back.

and they drafted a pretty good RB, who should with Rhoades compensate for losing Edge.

And to piggy back this, they got Adam Vinateri. They really needed a clutch kicker

I considered the Colts the Best team...... not make the SuperBowl regardless of their record. If they go on a X number winning streak everyone will more than likely not be surprise. The Colts have won 3 playoffs games out of since 2002.

Archived