Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vikings Game, bit of fun

Sherlock Holmes

This thread is based on an 'IF' and only an 'IF'.

If we are up in thew fourth quarter against the vikings and it looks like we are gonna close the game out, how about we get a WE WANT DALLAS chant going?

The first monday night game of the year, alot of people wathcing on national TV, playing Dallas the next week, wouldnt it just send out a message to the whole of the NFL? The skins are for real this season, and we're coming at ya!

What do you think?

Its a great idea BUT I wonder if it might be used as motivation for the cowgirls the next week. If were going to be at home that Sunday night it might be different. Just worries me a little bit! Thoughts? HTTR!

Well, good I like them when there motivated. They were motivated from the Monday Nighter last year and came here and just simply got smoked! So yeah get motivated.

I dont think so because the game is away not at home so it wouldnt really make sense.

Why does the location of the game matter. They're still the next opponent, we still want to beat them. It's not as if the chant is 'we want dallas in fedex!', then you'd have a point

Its a great idea BUT I wonder if it might be used as motivation for the cowgirls the next week. If were going to be at home that Sunday night it might be different. Just worries me a little bit! Thoughts? HTTR!

Sorry, but I think if you want the Skins to be a winning team again, you have to ACT like a winning team. Worrying about "motivating" the opponent isn't as important as fostering a winning attitude among the fans, the team and the whole bloody organization.

WE WANT DALLAS!!!!

Archived