Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles *TEASER TRAILER*

steveo21

Although it looked decent...

**** this movie.

A TMNT movie shouldn't be animated, especially in this new wave style crap. I'd rather see new wave make-up and design effects, not this animation crap.

Boo!

Yeah I agree. I was disappointed by that aspect. It almost looked like they were turning them into a darker more serious version until the end.

This CG looks nice, but I have an eerie feeling that much like the Transformers movie, Hollywood will find a way to eff it up. :kungfu:

I know what you mean about Transformers. I still can't figure out why they cast this guy as Optimus Prime.

Transformers.jpg

the faces looked really kiddy to me.

Im def going to see it though.

yeah, they looked like Teenage Mutant Ninja Tadpoles in the face :(.

I still liked the original all red mask comic style, not the pizza eating cawabunga crap. The original comic actually had some slight martial arts philosphy going on, now it's just been raped by corporate america for too long (which is certainly not surprising nowadays).

GC

I remember the early comics when they all wore the same color head bands. All red.

Wish it was that style. Now the surfer voice style.

Right. I wish they would make them like the old comic books where Raphael was a PSYCHO.

I'm sorry, did you really mean to say they set the bar too high?

:laugh:

Go ninja, go ninja GO!

It looks pretty good. It looks like they're going back to the older style of the turtles from the 80s/90s (drawn by computers now of course), which is better than the newer ones, based on what little I've seen of the newer show at least.

As for the old movies setting the bar high, I'd say the first one definetly set the bar high. The second was barely watchable, admit it, you all only watch it for Vanilla Ice. Never saw the thrid, but it looked terrible.

I wonder if this new movie will have that samurai bunny from the old show :laugh:

yeah, they looked like Teenage Mutant Ninja Tadpoles in the face :(.

I still liked the original all red mask comic style, not the pizza eating cawabunga crap. The original comic actually had some slight martial arts philosphy going on, now it's just been raped by corporate america for too long (which is certainly not surprising nowadays).

GC

you mean like how they removed all the black people from the cartoon?

who said that?!?! not me.

Archived