Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please Keep My Dad in Your Thoughts

stwasm

Most of you know that my dad has had a series of health issues over the past several months. He's taking medication for his dementia and hasn't had any of the bizarre episodes that I described previously. But, now he's having some problems with his kidneys. While he doesn't need dialysis at this point, it is something we're monitoring. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks!

No problem stwasm. Another poster named Eagles_ Legendz also said his dad was having health problems. Ill remember to say a special prayer for both of yall.

Keep us updated!

And I'll keep him in my thoughts as well. Thank you, everyone!

Your father is in my thoughts and prayers mr. stwasm.

My father had a kidney failure about 10? years ago. He was on dialysis for 3-4 years and had a successful transplant. The whole experience was tough to say the least. You and your family are in my thoughts are prayers

I'm sorry to hear about your Father's problems Stwasm. I have an Aunt in her 90's with dementia and it really kills me to think of how sharp mentally she used to be only two or three years ago.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.

Most of you know that my dad has had a series of health issues over the past several months. He's taking medication for his dementia and hasn't had any of the bizarre episodes that I described previously. But, now he's having some problems with his kidneys. While he doesn't need dialysis at this point, it is something we're monitoring. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks!

All thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family from me and my family.

Archived