Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What would you do?

kramdizzle

So I got a little problem that I could use some outside advice on. I work with an older woman, 29, and I guess technicly she is my boss. Mind you she's not my direct boss but just holds a higher position than me.

She is always nice to me although we have never had an indepth conversation. Being a much younger male i was wondering if its worth my time to bother to put myself out there and risk possible humiliation/ possible reprocussions. I have never heard of any office dating rule so i guess its ok. Anyways any feedback would be helpfull.:dallasuck

So I got a little problem that I could use some outside advice on. I work with an older woman, 29, and I guess technicly she is my boss. Mind you she's not my direct boss but just holds a higher position than me.

She is always nice to me although we have never had an indepth conversation. Being a much younger male i was wondering if its worth my time to bother to put myself out there and risk possible humiliation/ possible reprocussions. I have never heard of any office dating rule so i guess its ok. Anyways any feedback would be helpfull.:dallasuck

Stay far far away...unless we are talking blockbuster, mcdonalds, or some summer type job.....

:2cents:

You both are adults, so I would imagine that trying to get yourself noticed by her and possibly asking her out on a date would not be as big of a problem as you may think. I do not foresee this arousing ( pun intended :silly: ) any hindrances in your work place.

EDIT>>

In the words of a not so well known WVUer "Hitch me a ride to the Tailgate?" :silly:

Uh...buy her a Santana Moss jersey?

If you have had success reading signs from girls in the past than go for it. If you are one of those many guys that I have met that couldnt read a girl if she was a doctor seuss book than I would hold off. Only you know.

At best, you're going to be around each other way too much.

That's going to put a strain on the relationship.

If things don't work out you could be looking for another job, and most companys havea policey against this type of manager/employee relationship.

Archived