Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some Eagles Q&A (No, not T&A)

tr1

Just like every good hockey team needs an enforcer, so too does Extremeskins need members like tr1 to maintain some sense of equilibrium in here. Otherwise you'd have 95 threads about how the Eagles D-line cannot be blocked, or how much some Eagles fan wants to oil up Bunkley's muscles at the beach.

tr1 works hard at what he does so the rest of us don't have to...someone has to police the rabble.

Keep up the good work, I say.

While I agree about tr1 and his hard work....the comment about the oil muscles was just distrurbing and very untrue......

We need a tr1 for Dallas and the Giants, too.

Just like every good hockey team needs an enforcer, so too does Extremeskins need members like tr1 to maintain some sense of equilibrium in here. Otherwise you'd have 95 threads about how the Eagles D-line cannot be blocked, or how much some Eagles fan wants to oil up Bunkley's muscles at the beach.

tr1 works hard at what he does so the rest of us don't have to...someone has to police the rabble.

LOL, I love the hockey analogy although I wouldn't necessarily say he is the enforcer type. More like the Matthew Barnaby instigator type. tr1 is the instigator and someone like bubba is the enforcer and comes in and finishes things off. :D

We need a tr1 for Dallas and the Giants, too.

He's a closet Eagles fan. He knows more about than team than Andy Reid.

Archived