Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adam Archuleta on the Skins offense.....

Mr_Redskins

Q: Going against the Redskins' new offense, and the talent they have, can't be easy in practices, right?

A: "Obviously yes. I played in St. Louis [the last five years], so I was with Mike Martz, Torry Holt, Isaac Bruce, Marshall Faulk--all those guys. So it's almost the exact same thing. These guys are starting to learn. I'm seeing a lot of the same things in the offense and those guys on the other side of the ball are starting to get a lot of confidence. So it's a good competition for the offense and the defense. We will get better going against each other."

:notworthy

Im liking the comparison to the greatest show on turf. I was thinking about it on the way to work today. We only got blown out of 1 game last year, our season was better then anyone made it out to be. Id love to have CP on my fantasy team this season. I think our Defense it top shelf quality as well, and I am very impressed with our depth all the way around. I cant wait for this season. I need a Carter and Archuleta jersey, even if only for a few years, now would be the time to get them.

This offense has the potential to be even more explosive than the Rams just because of one player and that one player is Antwaan Randle El and you may ask how do you figure him. Because he is very versatalie you can use him so many ways which is something the Rams didn't have a player that could line up as QB, RB or whatever the case is. Randle El gives this offense a dimension the Rams didn't have.

This offense has the potential to be even more explosive than the Rams just because of one player and that one player is Antwaan Randle El and you may ask how do you figure him. Because he is very versatalie you can use him so many ways which is something the Rams didn't have a player that could line up as QB, RB or whatever the case is. Randle El gives this offense a dimension the Rams didn't have.

Agreed, but I do think he has a long way to go to prove he has the consistency of a Isaac Bruce or Torry Holt. I think we have more homerun hitters then then that Rams team, but it would take some work to reach their level of consistency.

Agreed, but I do think he has a long way to go to prove he has the consistency of a Isaac Bruce or Torry Holt. I think we have more homerun hitters then then that Rams team, but it would take some work to reach their level of consistency.

Agree as well , We have to remember though he came from mainly a run first offense and when they did throw the ball it was mainly to Hines Ward and their tightend. Saunders offense is more wide open than the Steelers offense.

So, I think there will be opportunties to show that he is worth the investment. Honestly, I think he's going to have a very good year . I think he's going to play with a chip on his shoulder just to prove the doubters wrong.

I would be ecstatic if our offense was only about 3/4 as good as those "greatest show on turf" Rams teams. With our defense, it would be good enough to make the playoffs and probably good enough to win the division.

I'm not expecting a lot right off the bat but by midseason I think things should be jelling.

The SKINS on paper are better than St Louis of 3 years ago.

I am excited as the next guy, but let's not get carried away. That Rams offense was one of the best ever. I also expect us to run a lot more than that Rams team, and play more hard-nosed football. I do think that are defense will be much better thaen those of those Rams teams.

Archived