Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

At what age did you leave home?

Thanos

I left when I was 18.

I feel the best age is when the kid is responsible enough to be out on their own. Too many of my friends had horrible experiences getting places with their buddies. Not to mention the fact that at such a young age people don't think about their credit scores. I might have left too young but I never had any issues paying bills and my credit score is awesome.

Guest sith lord
Left at 18. If college doesn't count as leaving home, does joining the Army?

Yes. The military is a job and you're supporting yourself. I understabnd that some college kids do support themselves, but most don't.

Left for college at 17, when I first moved to Florida in 03 I stayed with my folks for a few months so I don't know how to answer this question.

I understand that some college kids do support themselves, but most don't.

I didn't pay for school, but I worked full time through college and paid all the bills outside from tuition.

I moved out on my 24th birthday. Moved in with my future-wife. I got busted two days before moving out - almost threw a major monkeywrench into the whole thing.

Busted? Explanation? I moved out when I was 18. I didn't see eye to eye with my stepfather so I got the hell outta there.

Busted? Explanation? I moved out when I was 18. I didn't see eye to eye with my stepfather so I got the hell outta there.

Got pulled over and they found the stem of a broken glass pipe. They busted me for the resin left on it. :doh:

The cop actually complimented me on how nice the pipe looked.

Only time I've come close to being busted - and i've done some dumb ****.

college at 18, came home for about 4 months before i got my own place. lived downtown for 2 years before going to law school, now i'm back home for the summer and boy does it suck!

you can never go back home. it's a lie! do you know what it's like to go out to happy hour and for the first time in basically 7 years having to say "well actually i'm living at my parents house for the summer."

Got pulled over and they found the stem of a broken glass pipe. They busted me for the resin left on it. :doh:

The cop actually complimented me on how nice the pipe looked.

Only time I've come close to being busted - and i've done some dumb ****.

My worst has to be when I got pulled over and I thought I threw my bag on the floor and kicked it under the seat. Instead, it was oh so beautifully leaned up against my center console. :doh: Cop goes,"Let me see your license regist . . . WHOA!!! Is that a bag of weed? Then later on, I read the report and he had written that I had my bong filled with beer. :laugh:

My worst has to be when I got pulled over and I thought I threw my bag on the floor and kicked it under the seat. Instead, it was oh so beautifully leaned up against my center console. :doh: Cop goes,"Let me see your license regist . . . WHOA!!! Is that a bag of weed? Then later on, I read the report and he had written that I had my bong filled with beer. :laugh:

So I take it you got busted? What year was this?

Archived