Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When will the parking lots open on Opening Day?

Portis the Tortoise

I'm leaving from NJ at 9AM, which will probably get me there by 12 or 1 pm. Those lots better be open by then.....

That's the thing... there's going to be so many fans coming way early, they're going to have to open the lots early. Otherwise the county roads and intersections will become clogged.

That's the thing... there's going to be so many fans coming way early, they're going to have to open the lots early. Otherwise the county roads and intersections will become clogged.

I'm planning on a noon arrival. I think our right mark, alot will be there early to avoid traveling through rush hour.

I'm planning on a noon arrival. I think our right mark, alot will be there early to avoid traveling through rush hour.

What gate do you arrive? I come in the Landover Rd. gate. I'm right up front waiting in line. I'm the one with the American flag flying from the 20 ft. pole. Come over and say hey!

I think we have a winner here... Try to get the roads leading to the stadium PACKED at like Noon or earlier.. so they will have no choice but to open the lots.. To relieve the congestion...

What gates? The lots may be open but I have waited at least 45 mins (at the 4hr mark) for exit 16 to Arena drive to be opened. By the time I get into the green lot, some tailgaters have burned their burgers already. I guess the secret is to know alternate routes into the stadium.

Archived