Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

The Evil Genius

Time to transfer the rest of the funds from the joint account and his personal and put it in the girlfriend's. (If he can trust her)

Then, put an ad in the classifieds for a private massage/call girl with the wife's number and make up some business cards with the same and pass them out at the nearest bike week or similar redneck gathering.

Just a couple things off of the top of my head.

Time to transfer the rest of the funds from the joint account and his personal and put it in the girlfriend's. (If he can trust her)

Then, put an ad in the classifieds for a private massage/call girl with the wife's number and make up some business cards with the same and pass them out at the nearest bike week or similar redneck gathering.

Just a couple things off of the top of my head.

Thats not nice ... he's the one that's cheating. He deserves everything that she does to him.

ouch. throwing "poorly endowed" at the end was just mean. funny, but mean.

I thought the same thing.

Good link, that killed 10 minutes at work. She's on the "endowed" bandwagon on her blog too. An excerpt.....

"You see, everyone, my husband of seven years has been putting his small, little tool into another woman’s toolbox"

Anyone else smell a rat?

That vid looks like two college PA degree candidate actors trying hard to look casual.

And what moron having an affair walks down the streets of his own neighborhood holding hands and smooching his trist?

Don't care enough, really, to dig into it, but my first reaction is we're being snowed.

Anyone else smell a rat?

That vid looks like two college PA degree candidate actors trying hard to look casual.

And what moron having an affair walks down the streets of his own neighborhood holding hands and smooching his trist?

Don't care enough, really, to dig into it, but my first reaction is we're being snowed.

I'm sure you are right...all in good fun though....gives us a reason to kill a few minutes of the day! :)

This paragraph is about halfway down the page. LMAO!!!

It’s going to be 14 days of vengeance. 14 days of unbridled revenge. 14 days of Steven looking over his back to see what’s coming next. Because I’ve decided that 14 days is precisely the amount of time I’ll still devote to that faithless and deceitful husband before I wash my hands of him completely. These 14 days will be a message to all of those nut-sacks who betray their family. Remember in Jamaica, on our honeymoon, when you said we were now a family? Me and you. Oh, you remember! It was on the terrace, in our white satin robes, right after you came prematurely. (Shoulda seen that pattern!) 14 days of misery for Steven, 14 days of reprisal for me, and 14 days of fun for all of you reading this blog!

I read her blog and I don't know if this is all just an internet prank for laughs or if it's real.

If it is real, she needs therapy. She's gonna spend 14 days on revenge. She mentioned the poorly-endowed on the billboard. Why? Is she lying, or is it true. If it's true, it didn't seem to matter for seven years. Not until now.

Why give away the wine? If it's worth so much, make him sell it and get half in court. Now you have nothing from it Dumily.

Could it be that she's been displaying behavior like this in the past months, along with letting her looks go (she metioned that she's now going back to the gym) that could have driven him to the arms of HER BEST FRIEND.

It's Tuesday night and nothing's better than a bucket of popcorn, a bottle of wine (I did keep a few good ones for myself) and a great romantic movie. Don't you think? I've got a great, new romantic movie the private investigator made – just some highlights. I watched it 14 times last night. Steven and Laura. Holding hands, kissing, going to a HOTEL. Do you charge by the hour, Laura? *****.

Steven, be afraid. Be deathly afraid.

Archived