Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC East - Positional Unit Comparisons

21KillzCowboys

carter and osi have had time to prove their talent outside of where they were picked. its not about Potential with them any longer, since they have been in the league for couple of years and time to prove themselves. its about proven ability at this point. Carter has been on a decline for the past few years, while Osi has elevated his game.

Marshall is what he is, he will never be dominant. he will never be elite. Ware has the potential to be. will he or will he not? we shall see. next year this time we will know if Ware is for real or a mirage.

Carter has played out of position for the past few years, so no fair making that statement.

I love how you're talking about Ware and saying let's wait and see, but with Marshall basically having his first year at his position you've already got him figured out. Silly, just, very silly. Marshall will be going into his second year at MLB, we'll see how much better he'll do this year after an offseason of study and practice. Carter will be playing DE for the first time in three years, his natural position, again, wait and see before you publish your Street&Shawns guide to NFL players. It's getting mighty tiresome showing you exactly how wrong you are all of the time.

:laugh:

Carter has played out of position for the past few years, so no fair making that statement.

I love how you're talking about Ware and saying let's wait and see, but with Marshall basically having his first year at his position you've already got him figured out. Silly, just, very silly. Marshall will be going into his second year at MLB, we'll see how much better he'll do this year after an offseason of study and practice. Carter will be playing DE for the first time in three years, his natural position, again, wait and see before you publish your Street&Shawns guide to NFL players. It's getting mighty tiresome showing you exactly how wrong you are all of the time.

:laugh:

Another homer Cowboys fan trying to convince Skins fans. I will be more concerned about Ware when he shows some consistancy - he had what 4 sacks against Carolina after a very long drought?

Carter as shown he can put up numbers - Williams is an excellent DC. I would say Carter has 10 sacks this year.

Another homer Cowboys fan trying to convince Skins fans. I will be more concerned about Ware when he shows some consistancy - he had what 4 sacks against Carolina after a very long drought?

Carter as shown he can put up numbers - Williams is an excellent DC. I would say Carter has 10 sacks this year.

Let's just hope we get to see Ware in single coverage on Cooley again like we did in Week 15. :D

How would you compare each teams' starting units to one another? Best to worst: 4 points for best, 1 for worst.

Quarterback ---- PHI, WAS, DAL, NYG

Wide Recievers - WAS, DAL, NYG, PHI

Runningbacks --- WAS, NYG, DAL, PHI

Tight Ends ----- DAL, NYG, WAS, PHI

Offensive Line - WAS, NYG, PHI, DAL

Defensive Line - PHI, NYG, WAS, DAL

Linebackers ---- NYG, WAS, DAL, PHI

Safeties ------- WAS, PHI, NYG, DAL

Cornerbacks ---- PHI, WAS, DAL, NYG

Special Teams -- NYG, WAS, DAL, PHI

Coaching Staff - WAS, DAL, PHI, NYG

Totals

WAS - 36

NYG - 27

PHI - 24

DAL - 23

Am I being too much of a homer? I formed this list as objectively as possible. As I look back on it, I can only see a spot or two where we could drop one spot (WR, DL, LB). Are we this much more talented than the other teams?

I think you forgot the fact that Chris Cooley is no longer classified as a HB, he is now a TE which would certainly upgrade us at that spot, he's a better player than Shockey !!, You also forgot the acquisition of Andre Carter at DE, he and Cornelious Griffin will "shore-up"the D-Line and bring a lot of heat !! They are definitely better than the iggles and at least equal to the midgets !!! :)

I mentioned earlier that I believed that GW would rather have Marshall than Ware (not saying Marshall is better, just a better fit). Thoughts? SHAWN seems to think I'm crazy... and he wrote the book on it.

I would say that GW would take Marshall AND Ware. Ware isn't going to be playing MLB anytime soon.

DAL has the better 1-2 punch at WR (at least, based on paper). I would say that we have the better lineup at WR 1-4, but most objective people would rate Dallas' starting WRs over ours.
You have already given up on Greg Williams, put TO in a "cover two" and match up Glenn with Rogers, I'd give us the edge. Remember Archuletta and Taylor are waiting to deliver that "killer blow" !! KUDOS to the SKINS !!! :)

Archived